𝓐𝓷𝓼𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓼...

Welcome back to an awaited chapter of the Sukuna book. I heard this book was #1 in Union, which is nice. The reason for not updating this was because I had writer's block. I didn't know where to go with the story after the last chapter, but now I do.

Enjoy...

__________________________________

A few weeks later...

"The King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna, made his grand return after seventeen years! Witnesses say he wanted to watch his son, Kaisen Sukuna do battle with the Limitless Saiyan Warrior, Son Goku. The battle ended with Son Goku winning against the Prince of Curses with a strike to the lung. After the battle had ended, Ryomen just...disappeared. What does this encounter mean? Do we deal with the situation right now, or will we ignore it like we did all of those years--"

The TV then turned off. The cause of it stood up and left the house. It was early in the morning, and they took a walk along the streets of Tokyo. The walk to Shibuya would've been pain-enducing to anyone, but not to this prince...

They walk toward a lone bridge in Shibuya and breathe in and out.

...

CLAP!

...

SPLASH
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR!

_______________________________

Later...

Kaisen was sitting on the staircase of a random building, blood of the curses dripping from his hands and outfit. It's been a week or so since he's been released from medical care. 

...

He'll never forgive himself for losing that way in front of Ryomen Sukuna...his father...

...

"You know we have school right?"

Kaisen looked up at the voice.

...