𝓑𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓘𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓼...

Welcome back to Union. As you can see, I've made my grand return to this book with an arc called Bound By Ideals. I plan for this arc to revisit some JJK characters... that are alive as of Manga chapter 248 (when this chapter was written). Imagine Sukuna on the left as this story's Yuji Itadori, and the Yuji on the right as Kaisen. This chapter was requested after I... forgot about it again, but don't worry, I'll try to stay consistent. 

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________________

...

...

...

PANT
PANT
PANT

Kaisen was trying to hold his breath as the curse that had trapped him before was searching for the prince.

"Su-ku-na~!"

That voice sent shivers down his spine. They aren't really trying to kill him, right?

...

"Gotcha..."

GASP!

Kaisen was punched through the wall and back into the empty streets, slowly getting up as Yuji slowly walked up toward him.

...

"Tch, is this really Ryomen's son?" Yuji asked, "He can't be. He's too weak..."

...

"You take that back!" 

Kaisen rushed at him with a punch to the gut...

...

...

...

"Delectable..."

Kasien was surprised he tanked his punch

Kasien was surprised he tanked his punch. His next option was to use Cleave on him, but he  smacked his hand away almost in a flash, causing the building behind them to take the attack.

'So fast! I didn't even feel the contact...!' 

...

"Sukuna ruined my life..." Yuji says. 

He gut punches Kaisen, causing him to spit out saliva and hold his stomach. He then knee checks Kaisen in the chin, falling to his back, bloodied and paralyzed, like his soul has been affected as well. 

...

"So I'll ruin whatever family he has left..." 

As Yuji winds up his punch, Kaisen realizes the horror of this situation... and who this man really is.

...

'He's Yuji Itadori, one of the survivors from the Shinjuku Incident sixteen years ago!'

"W-Wait!"