𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷...

Enjoy...

________________________________________________________

December 1st, 20XX...

It was nighttime in Japan. Kami and Dende were overseeing the world from the lookout as a daily task, as they were, to observe all activity for government officials. 

...

"Today's the day," Kami says. Dende nods. Just then, two people walk out of the Time Chamber and approach the two Namekians.

...

"Vegeta... I assume you've done it...?"

Vegeta nods.

...

"So I guess the time has come..." Kami says.

"From this day forward, Kaisen Sukuna is now officially, the Prince of all Cursed Spirits..."

_______________________________________________________

That same night...

Shoko is washing the dishes when she hears a knock on the door. She raised an eyebrow, because who knocks this late at night? 

She arms herself and slowly approaches the door.

"Who is it?" she asks.

...

"Come on. You don't remember your own son?"

Shoko recognizes the voice and drops the knife. She quickly opens the door and sees Kaisen, smiling at her.

"Was starting to think my own mother forgot about me."

Shoko quickly teared up and hugged Kaisen tightly

Shoko quickly teared up and hugged Kaisen tightly. He quickly returns the gesture.

"Hey mom... I'm home..."

Shoko looks at him, wiping her tears.

"You look so mature, and it's only been a month," she says.

"Well, the time in the time chamber moves like a snail, so..." Kaisen says, rubbing his hair.