𝓓𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮...

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________

After school...

"Kai that was awesome!"

"You really showed them!"

Goten and Trunks couldn't stop talking about combat class, even after school ended. 

"You do realize that beating Sasuke and Naruto will get people talking about you, right?" Bulla told Kaisen.

...

"Trust me, princess, I know. I wouldn't have it any other way," Kaisen told her, putting his arm around her.

"Princess huh~?" Bulla asked him, feeling Kaisen's sharp chin.

"What, you don't like it~?" Kaisen asked.

"I never said I did, prince~" Bulla answered, a smile full of sultry. 

...

"KAISEN!"

Approaching the four hybrids was Bakugo with some of his classmates from middle school. Kaisen takes a sip of his soda as Bakugo grits his teeth at his attitude.

...

"It's Prince to you... Katsuki..."

"You snake

"You snake..." Bakugo growled.

"I'm a curse. Get it right." 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Bakugo yells.

...

"How long...?"

"Hm?"

"How long have you looked down on me...?" He asks him.

...

...

...

"You really think I looked down on you before?" Kaisen asked him. He then started chuckling.

"You must really be delusional then!"

...

"Hey man..." one of his friends said, "After what he did to Uchiha, I don't wanna be on his bad side..."

"You should listen to your friend Katsuki. Don't do something that you might regret..."

...

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FIGHT!" Bakugo yelled, using his explosion to rocket up and try to hit Kaisen with a cartwheel kick, but he blocked it.