Get a free ebook copy of my next book

My next book will be published as an ebook on Amazon and also available as a paperback this fall! If you enjoyed More than Fine, I would love to have you join my ARC team to receive a free e-book ARC copy of Not Quite Mr. Darcy in exchange for an honest review on Amazon. The link to sign up is in my September 4 post in Conversations on my bio page.

Not Quite Mr.Darcy is women's christian fiction with clean romance (kisses only). It is not a Pride & Prejudice retelling, but there are some fun nods to it throughout. It tackles forgiving the seemingly unforgivable and the disillusionment many a woman has faced upon realizing that the perfect husband they've been raised to look for doesn't exist.

As an Arc team member, you will receive an advance review copy in the form of an ebook through book funnel. My goal is to provide the copy mid-September (depending on the timeline to complete editing) and 3 to 4 weeks before publishing. Arc team members will review the book on Amazon & Good Reads (as well as Bookbub if you have an account there), and promote it on their social media. I will provide some social media graphics or you can use your own. This is a book filled with faith and scripture, so you should be comfortable with that.

Book blurb below:

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that Mr. Darcy does not exist.Many a young woman has spent years looking for her perfect Mr. Darcy, but Kate Thomas knows better. As a 29-year-old recently widowed southerner, she sets off to find herself on the other side of the ocean in the very country where Mr. Darcy's life was penned. Looking only to escape reminders of her heartache, Kate journeys to places she never thought she'd go -- finding faith, love, and family.This is not a P & P retelling but the story of a woman's journey to discover what real love is.Coming soon to Amazon as an ebook and paperback! For the latest check my website: kimgriffin.org

org