Distant

we arrived at the village only to find everyone in panic mode. Especially Jake and Neytiri panicking about their daughter going feral. The village seemed riled up as whispers and rumors began to spread about the Sullys once again, its like they are somehow always the talk of the town without even trying to be.

yet as much as everyone that was at the scene wanted to see Kiri, no one could enter her Pod besides her parents. This was it, Jake is bound to call Norm and the other humans which will in the future get everyone in grave danger. I had to find Jake and act quick before its too late, if I don't prevent this its game over.

even though its past eclipse, the adults were outside talking while the rest of us were waiting inside Tsireya's Pod. Rotxo would take peeks outside trying to catch some information on how kiri is doing.

"anything new?" Tsireya asked with a worried tone, Rotxo shook his head and walked towards us. " No, I can't hear anything but just whispers."

" I'm sure Kiri is fine, she just needs some medicine that's all." I say assuring everyone that everything would be okay. Not that it won't, for now.

"I've never seen anything like that before." Neteyam said adding to my comment. " what if it's more severe than we think?"

"He's right," Tsireya added. " it was so unusual how she managed to control the tree."

"Well..," I tried to come up with something to contradict that situation because frankly even I don't know really why that happened.

"Guys we shouldn't dwell on it too much, besides we got a Tsahik who's job is basically this, I'm sure she'll wake up by tomorrow."Rotxo chimed in, I wanted to thank him for that because it did seem to calm down everyone's suspicions.

But that was initially what woke up Kiri in the first place, Not Norm or his technology but Ronal did.

And that was what I needed to tell Jake.

I headed out from the Pod, I could feel eyes from behind me and I knew it was Tsireya and Neteyam wondering where the hell I was going. We were given strict orders by Ronal to stay inside as the adults talked but I wasn't going to give any chances away.

I stood by a nearby tree and crouched down so they wouldn't see me.

"I know it's unusual but you've gotta trust us, he's an excellent scientists who can figure out what's wrong with Kiri." Jake assured Ronal and Tonowari who were standing in suspicion, especially Ronal.

"You want sky people to help? What kind of help could they possibly be?" Ronal scoffed as Jake tried to convince them.

"Those sky people are different," he said in desperation. " they would never hurt the village, trust us. They are allies to the Navi."

Ronal looked back at her husband to see if what he was saying was true. Tonowari as trusting as he was agreed on Jake bringing Norm here.

"I trust that they find a cure for your daughter, Toruk Macto." He calmly said as he patted Jake on the shoulder.

My plan has backfired, it was too late. It was a lot simpler in my head but I felt too scared to go up to them. What was I supposed to say? Don't bring Norm here because Quaritch may track you down.

I felt a slight poke on my shoulder which startled me, I quickly turned around to see Neteyam behind me.

"What the hell bro! You scared me." I aggressively whispered as he formed a smile on his face. " sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He says. " why are you hiding?"

My eyes grew wide. " none of your business." I say confidently as I stand up from my crouched position

"Would it not be my business? Your spying on my parents after all." He chuckles to himself, I hate that his smile is so captivating. I'm supposed to be avoiding you Neteyam! Why do you make it so hard?