ghost rider

Neteyam's plan of drawing the sky people off had not helped like I hoped, considering the fact that his siblings and Tsireya were probably on the big ship by now.

I failed to protect them

Nonetheless, my main focus is Neteyam. Keeping him safe and away from any danger.

Since attempting to draw the sky people away from the others, we remained hidden in an air pocket. But the thought of not knowing what was happening to his siblings, I could tell it made him anxious.

Almost immediately, a sky person in one of the submarines had caught sight of us and began to chase us through the water along with another machine.

Neteyam looked over his shoulder every once in a while as we manoeuvred through the plants. Knowing the machine was getting closer made me realize how easy it could be to get caught, luckily Neteyam trusted to weave through the leaves

While the machine was fast, it was also made of metal and a bit clunky

Neteyam easily change his direction with his agile ilu, making the machine take longer to make short cuts

Luckily, we were able to shake off the submarine.

We headed up for air to take a breather, I was still tensed enough to know what was happening around me

Lo'ak and Tsireya had been held captive right about now

I looked at the huge ship in front of us with a terrified expression before leaning forward to speak to Neteyam

"This is going to sound crazy but, I have a feeling they took your siblings and Tsireya," I gasped, still recovering from having held my breath for such a long time

There is no other way I could have told him, no evidence. He was going to have to trust me on my 'intuition'

Neteyam turned his head to meet my frantic eyes which he noticed were darting back and forth between the large ship and just about everything else in eye sight.

"Yeah I know, I had a feeling Lo'ak was going to end up getting caught."

"You did?!" I say baffled

He laughs, "brothers instinct, plus I also saw them but I wasn't too sure if it was really them out there. Either way.. we have to make sure they are safe."

I nod, " right. Let's go get them," I say, turning to look at him. My expression changing tensely. "Neteyam, listen to me very carefully."

Don't die

Neteyam slowly became confused and a bit concerned, still attentive to what I was going to say.

I breathe, " whatever you do, think twice before you do it. I just.. have a bad feeling about going in that ship and if you're not careful— I wouldn't know what to do."

"Hey," he says as he takes a hold of my hand, " I know this is a bit scary but we'll be okay. I will be okay."

I showed him a small smile covering up the fact of how fearful i truly felt. I hope you're right Neteyam, I hope damn well you are.

We submerged under water to race toward the ship, Neteyam willed the ilu to jump high into the air right next to the ship

Simultaneously, we leapt off the animal and grabbed onto the metal railing of the ship and pulled ourselves up and onto the deck.