Chapter 4 (with lemon)

She gracefully returned to the water, letting it envelop her body, and gestured for me to join her. With her insistence, I finally complied, removing my top. As I was about to step into the water, she stopped me with a commanding tone.

Aphrodite: "Nuh ah ah, take off your trousers," she shook her head, her voice firm, insisting that I disrobe completely. "I order you to."

I sighed and, with a hint of embarrassment, complied, removing my bottom trousers. She didn't seem surprised by my fit and well-built physique, but her appreciative smile made me feel both flattered and self-conscious. I had always been an athletic person, actively participating in sports, particularly mixed martial arts.

Aphrodite: "Now, you can get in," she said with enthusiasm, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. As I entered the water, she moved closer to me, closing the gap between us, her body pressing gently against mine.

Aphrodite: "I did not expect someone as handsome as you to come visit me," she remarked, her words catching me off guard. "Relax with me" her hand dipped into the water and I felt her touch my member. "

I woke up in the shallows of the lake, the gentle warmth of the morning sun caressing my face. Beside me lay none other than the slumbering goddess of love and passion, Aphrodite. Her arms were wrapped around me, and as I looked at her, I couldn't help but admire the serene beauty of her sleeping face. It appeared as though she hadn't experienced a peaceful rest in quite some time.

She stirred in her sleep, and so I slowly and gently shook her awake. Her eyes opened slowly, taking in her surroundings. With a graceful movement, she lifted herself up and then settled herself on top of me, her face resting against my chest.

Me: "I need to go now, Aphrodite. The family I'm staying with is probably worried, and it's already morning," I gently shook her, and she reluctantly sat up.

Aphrodite: "Will you visit me again? Or maybe I should visit you where you are staying?" She asked as she began to shift her hips, and I couldn't mistake her intentions.

I sighed and sat up, wrapping my arms around her.

Me: "Just one more time, and then I'll go," I whispered, unable to resist her allure.

Aphrodite: "Wonderful~" She smiled enthusiastically as I gently laid her down on the soft grass, succumbing to the irresistible passion she embodied. "What's your name mortal?" she ask as she begins stroking.

Me: "Y/N nghh" I felt her hand so soft and so expertly moved up and down my shaft, I wrapped my arm around her waste and I kissed her lips, She returned the kiss and our tongues lapped at each other.

Aphrodite: "I'll give you the honor of taking control" she delegated the movements to me.

I kissed her neck eliciting a soft moan from the goddess, she continued to stroke me as i begging to fondle her breast.

Me: "You really are as beautiful as they said you would me" I leaned down and began to suckle on her breast

Aphrodite: "Ahhhh~ mmmhhhh~ of course i would be beautiful, I am beauty its-nghhh-elf" she tried to hold in her moan as i intensify the suction on her breast.

I lifted her up and held her up by her ass as we resumed kissing my tip touching her entrance. i began to tease her entrance with it while we kiss, she tried to retreat from the kiss.

Aphrodite: "Put it in you are killing me here" she said the frustration and horniness in her voice was sound but i refuse to as i returned to kiss her "Mmmmhhhh" I slowly inserted the tip alone. I set her down on the shore and lifted her legs up i placed my tip once again at the entrance of her pussy.