Chapter 9

I felt hands wrap around me as I slept. The sun streamed through the curtains, hitting me directly in the eyes, causing them to snap open. It was a bad idea, as the sunlight was glaring.

Me: I knew this was a terrible spot to sleep in.

I looked around and found the girls huddled around me, all sound asleep. "And I can't seem to get out of this spot," I muttered to myself, letting out a sigh. I asked my pendant to teleport me to the kitchen, with specific clothing in mind. I also requested ingredients for butter chicken and some sweet wine, as well as gifts for the girls and for Enyo.

 I also requested ingredients for butter chicken and some sweet wine, as well as gifts for the girls and for Enyo

(The clothes Y/N's pendant put on him can either be the blue or the red one)

I heard a knock at the door and quickly moved to open it, revealing the ingredients and a whole cask of sweet red wine. I expressed my gratitude to my pendant, which responded with a pink glow, presumably a sign of its satisfaction.

I proceeded to cook the butter chicken, entering the kitchen and getting to work. The aroma of the meal began to fill the house, and it didn't take long before the scent awakened Enyo. She emerged from behind a pillar, a drool running down her mouth, her eyes sparkling.

Enyo: That smells delicious.

I smiled and encouraged her to try it. she walked to me and gleefully tried the butter chicken, i assumed that this  was the first time she had ever tried something like this as the spices used in the dish were not found in ancient greece. 

Enyo eagerly stepped closer, her anticipation palpable. I carefully plated a portion of the butter chicken and served it to her, the creamy orange sauce glistening under the kitchen's warm light.

Me: Go ahead, give it a try.

Enyo didn't hesitate. She took a small bite, and her eyes lit up with delight. The flavors seemed to dance on her taste buds, and she couldn't help but let out a satisfied moan.

Enyo: This is incredible! what is this?

Me: It's called butter chicken, its a type of curry from the east want me to make it spicy?

Enyo: yes please, I love spicy food

She enthusiastically responded, she watched me continue to make the dish, after i finished cooking it, i brought out the bread for us to dip into the sauce. I asked for some cooked red rice from my pendant and once again i went to the door and there lay a pot filled with red rice cooked to perfection. 

Eupheme, Peitho, and Charis joined the group around the kitchen table, their eyes immediately drawn to the delectable spread before them. They each filled their plates with the aromatic butter chicken and a generous helping of steaming rice.

Eupheme: Oh, this smells divine.

Peitho: And look at how creamy the sauce is. It's making my mouth water.