Chapter 8 (strictly lemon chapter)

*This is a lemon only chapter if you wanna skip this go to chapter 10 immediately because this is very sexual*

I arrived in the city of Corinth, I didn't expect to appear right in front of a small home, it was lit from the inside, the night has set and Enyo just said to meet her in corinth but she never told me where she is, I don't think asking people "have you seen the goddess of war?" around would be a good idea.

I heard laughing and moans from inside the small house, and it seems my presence was felt as the door would swing open revealing the goddess of war herself, she was wearing nothing but a cloth the covered her lower half, her breast were exposed, her tanned skin was glistening with sweat.

Enyo: "Well well looks like my assumption was correct." She smirked, and walked over to me laying a hand on my chest.

Me: "That my pendant will take me exactly where i needed to be" I replied as she took my hand, she moved my hand and laid it on her breast, Aphrodite said to keep her company, i think i know what she means by that.

I delighted her when I begin fondling her breast, they were small but it is to be expected for a goddess who's famed mostly for her athleticism, but you cannot deny that Enyo is one beautiful woman, her body is toned to perfection, her abs her muscles it all suits hers her well.

And i can't deny her what she wants, that would just be rude. I smiled crudely as I leaned in and began sucking on her nipple, she moaned loudly as she pulled my head in.

Enyo: "That's it, Let's get inside the girls are waiting for us" she smiled as we both turned to the house to find 3 beautiful women looking out from the door and windows, they blushed as they laid eyes on me and enyo.

Enyo took my hand and led me inside the house, she immediately sat down on one of the sofas and spread her legs, exposing herself to the girls she took one of the girls hands and pulled her down to her pussy and in an instance the woman began to l...

Enyo took my hand and led me inside the house, she immediately sat down on one of the sofas and spread her legs, exposing herself to the girls she took one of the girls hands and pulled her down to her pussy and in an instance the woman began to lick her up, her tongue lapping up the goddess's pussy, Enyo moaned with glee as she felt her tongue enter her walls.

Enyo: "mmm, as expected from one of aphrodite's girls" 

she slaps the girls, ass making her moan into enyo's pussy. meanwhile the girl next to me led me to the sofa next to enyo's and sat me down. i couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight, my dick began to bulge as i watched Enyo's unholy conduct.

Eupheme: "You must be the Y/N our lady told us about." she began to stroke the bulge in my pants. she leaned in and peppered kisses on my trousers where my bulge was poking out. "we'd love to have you.

Charis sat next me and i wrapped my hand around her body and held her breast, as she leaned into my shoulders, all three of the maidens have their dresses down with only their upper bodies exposed, Charis slipped her hand inside her gown and began touching herself as eupheme began to slip off my bottoms. my dick sprang out from its holds and immediately she went put it into her mouth and began sucking.