Living her best life Part 4

Juniper woke up laying in the arms of yet another extremely hot guy. This is becoming a habit of hers. This guy was looking at her with grey silver eyes behind thick black lashes. His face was very similar to Banyon's with different eyes. At her request he got up placing her by her sister on the bench. His build was different she noticed as he stood up, and he wasn't as tall as Banyon. "This is Ash." Banyon said "And that is our other brother Aspen." He said motioning to the other guy who had hugged her. " This is our Juniper." He said to his brothers who both looked at her a little worried. Aspen was the shorter of the quads. He was muscular and clean cut with shorter hair than his brothers. His hair was long enough to fall into his eyes but not long enough to put into a ponytail. He smiled a heart-breaking smile with two perfectly placed dimples and straight white teeth. His lips were full like his brothers, he had the same firm jawline, and straight nose, but his eyes were a clear, pale baby blue. They were eyes made simply to steal a girl's heart.  "Are you, ok little love." Aspen asked Juniper. "Four mate's. Four! What on earth am I going to do with four mates." Juniper said starring out at nothing in particular. Aspen smiled and said" Anything you like love. Absolutely anything." That got her attention, and Juniper snapped. "Do you think this is a joke? yesterday I woke up a normal, average human, I got up went to work, got fired, because Jeremy is a jackass. Went home, baked cupcakes for movie night. Watched a movie with my sister like I do every Wednesday and went to bed. But when I wake up my whole life is topsy turvy. I find out I'm possibly a fairy, mated to four werewolves. My twin sister is mated to the beta werewolf and his twin.  Whatever a Beta is, and I keep passing out BECAUSE THATS HELPFUL WHEN SCARY THINGS HAPPEN!" Her voice was raising with each word and when she got to the end of her rant she was screaming. Willow asked her in a very calm voice. "Juni-bean are you ok. You are kind of freaking out." at Willows touch Juniper started to calm down some. "Yeah, I feel a little better now Lowy thank you." she said still a little tense. When she looks up everyone was looking at her concern etched on all of their faces. Banyon was the first of her mates to recover. "What can I do. I'm sure you have Questions." he said in a kind voice. "I'll answer any question you have" Juniper did have questions and a lot of them. "Where do I start. I have so many." she said to him. "Start anywhere. If I don't have the answer, I will find it for you." Banyon said. Juniper took a breath and thought for a minute. "What is a Beta. I know it has something to do with wolfs. and I have heard about in Books, but until last night I didn't know werewolves were real. Banyon smiled he was thankful she chose an easy question. " To explain Betas to you maybe I should explain Lycan rank. First there is the alpha who run the pack they have many obligations to the pack. Next in line is the Beta the beta is second in command. Then we come to Delta who commands and trains the Epsilons. They are our military force. Epsilon guard our boarded and keep the pack safe. We have the Kappas they are our doctors.  then the Zetas our shop owners. Lotas our property owners. Lastly are the Omegas they work in the pack house. There is one rank equal to the alpha and that is his Luna. Beta has his gamma who is equal to him." Juniper took a few minutes to absorb what he had just said to her. " Ok, so you're telling me Nico is like second in command around here. Right." Banyon smiled "yes Nikolai and Devereux are the betas of this pack." He said. Wow so that means Willow is the gamma. Juniper thought to herself. " Does that mean I have to bow to them and my sister of something." she said concerned that somewhere she had already messed up. "No love you do not need to bow to Nico and Dev." Banyon said. "So Teak is Epsilon Then." Juniper said trying to make sense of things. Banyon loved that she was taking this approach. He could see she was trying to find out who was who in his pack. "Teak is not Epsilon little one. Teak was called when our Beta found strangers on our land. Teak, Aspen, Ash, And I are all Alphas" Juniper's heart started racing. She was headed for a panic attack. Banyon pulled her into his arms. He was rubbing light circles on her back trying to calm her down. Pulling away from him she shook her head. "I don't even know how to be a Luna. What does a Luna even do?" Banyon could see the tears in her eyes. She didn't need to worry so much about that, there was nothing she could do that would make him not want her. "Calm down little one." Ash said. "You have us here to help you." This came from Teak. "Orchid and Poppy can come up and help you." Aspen said. Orchid and Poppy were Lunas of the blood moon pack. They lived on pack land north of this pack, with Davion their mate. They were the Quads Sisters. It broke their mother's heart when the girls left. They were happy though, and They were close enough to visit home often. At the mention of Orchid and Poppy Juniper asked who they were. She hoped they weren't ex-girlfriends. Juniper wasn't exactly the jealous type but for some reason Jealousy showed its ugly face. Banyon filled her in Juniper was a little embarrassed with her body's response. Willow Decided to Jump in on the questions at this point. "So, you guys can turn into wolves right." she asked. "Yes, cupcake we can." Dev. said with a smile. "Does that mean that Juni and I can turn into wolves too. I mean You and Nicky already claimed me last night." Junipers eyes went wide. "WHAT!" Juniper said searching Willows neck with her eyes. She didn't see any marks on Willows neck. "I don't see anything on your neck. Why do I have this big ugly mark and you don't?" She asked her sister. Banyon was the one to answer. "She was marked by all her mates and accepted their mark. You were marked incorrectly." he said looking angrily at Teak. "I am sorry little one I should have asked you it wouldn't have been so traumatic for you if I hadn't lost control of Jasper." he said looking at her with guilt in his eyes. "Who is Jasper?" Juniper asked she didn't see anyone else in the room last night. " Jasper is my wolf." Teak said. He also explained to her that their wolves were separate entities that resided within them it's how they held the ability to shift. Some called them their alters. The personality of these beings were polar opposite to the human form. For example, Banyon was a levelheaded, down to earth, leader type person but his wolf onyx was a bit impulsive. It would seem that as patient as Teak was Jasper was just as Impatient.