The birthday party 9

Over the Next few weeks the girls enjoyed their new powers. Movie night happened every Wednesday night. The girls loved showing the group their favorite movies. The group got bigger every week. As it was going now, they were up to 20 kids, and 17 adults. They started doing movie night in the dining hall. 

During the last movie night, the girls found out Oct.31st was the Alphas birthday. Juniper jumped on that right away. whispering to Rose and Willow, Juniper set up a girl's day to start planning a big birthday party. They decided to meet at a local coffee shop. Leaving Early Juniper Told the guys she was Going to be gone most of the day. Teak And Ash offered to go with her throwing her off. Juniper quickly told them "Oh no its girl's day of shopping we have to leave the mates at home."  Teak wasn't happy about it but dropped the subject. 

Meeting the girls at the coffee shop Juniper ordered a Large mocha latte and 2 doughnuts . Willow Had cookies with her coffee. While Rose only order apple juice. "How can you go without coffee its unholy!" Willow said, looking Appalled. "I can not have coffee at this time." Rose said. in a hushed tone. "What, why not I couldn't go without coffee." Willow told her. Rose just smiled looking down. Juniper decided to change the Subject sensing Rose was uncomfortable. "So, I want to have a Suprise Halloween themed birthday party for them.  I want everyone to come dressed in costume. The guys will all believe it's just a costume party. Even your guy's Willow, and you have got to keep it a secret." Juni said Looking at Willow. Willow was the worst at keeping secrets. The girls all agreed to the idea, with Rose adding that she will keep it from Henry as well. Rose was sure he would spill the beans to the Alphas. Finishing their coffee, the girls headed to the local shops. They picked out invitations and party supplies.  They got streamers and poppers that shot confetti.  Juniper and Willow picked out Cardboard and construction paper as well as glitter. The shops on pack territory didn't carry actual Halloween decorations, since they didn't celebrate the Holiday. Later in the afternoon the girls stopped for lunch. Willow had a burger with fries and to drink she got a Martini. Juniper got some fettuccini Alfredo and wine to drink. Rose went with a salad with water. "What's going on Rosie?" Willow asked. "Are you on a diet or something you didn't eat breakfast only drinking juice. Now you are eating salad no dressing and water. I don't get it you have an amazing figure even after 6 kids why don't you splurge a little." Willow said. As she said this she almost sounded like a spoiled child. Rose smiled looking down again. Juniper didn't let it get this time. "What's up Rosie. It does seem a little odd." Juniper said. Rose looked a little embarrassed. "Ok, I will tell you guys, but please don't tell anyone else." She told them. Rose took a deep breath. Let it out and said. " I just found out I'm pregnant." She whispered. "Oh, my goodness!" Juniper said, "This is wonderful news." Willow said. Rose smiled "Really, you don't think it's too many cubs" she said. "I don't think so I think it's awesome." Willow said. Rose looked at them." There is more." She paused "It's a set of quads." Rose told the girls. Junipers eyes went wide. Willow Laughed. " More babies. I love it. Let's talk names." Willow loved to name things she even named her cars. Willows first was a 1993 Toyota tercel Hatchback, it was a blue car Willow called Josie. That poor car lost its life 18 months later. Willow had parked on a hill; the car was a manual. Willow didn't set the parking brake. No one was hurt but Josie was no more. After Josie there was, Todd, Lance, amber, and poor Herold. All lost their life early casualties to Willows bad driving. Willow knows she can't drive and has come to terms with it. She didn't stop driving though, she has come to terms with it. Willow often tells Juniper. "Juni, I know I'm a bad driver but i still gotta get to work." Willow also named the poor house plants. The girls were horrible plant parents. now that Juniper can talk to plants, she feels horrible to the innocent victims of their household. They can't even keep cactus Live. the only plant they couldn't kill was a Golden Pothos, it's a vine that just keeps growing. Her name was Bianca.