Home is Where the heart is.... or is it. Part 5

Banyon made his way to his office. His brothers following behind. " When you found the girls, last night did you sense any rouges near them. Could they be following the girls." Banyon asked Teak. I didn't sense anything but our mate. I was distracted and to tell the truth I didn't know or, care why she was there just that I found her." Teak answered honestly. He knew he had messed up in more ways than one with his mate. Teak had to repair the damage he caused to his relationship with his mate. He also put his pack in danger and that was unacceptable. As the Alphas entered their office they were greeted by Henry and Jax. " Good morning, Alphas." They said in unison. Henry went Stright to the point but that was his way. " Do we know where their house is?" he asked. " Yes. we got the address from Rose she Mind linked it to me just a minute ago." Banyon said. "Are the others ready." He asked Jax. " Yes Ian, Jason, Jude and Ember will be joining us. They are all ready to protect their Luna and Gamma." Jax told them. Jaxson Mangrove Has been Teaks best friend since they were children. It's one of the reasons he had been appointed as Delta. He also had a strategic mind. As children Jax and Teak were Found around the age of 12 in the woods teaching a group of girls how to fight. At the time the Alpha of the Pack didn't see a reason for females to fight saying, Their mates were capable of defending them. Males of all ages were required to train and learn to fight. Teak and Jax were severely Punished for going behind the alphas back and against his orders. The alpha was the quads father, so Teak took the majority of the discipline. Their father felt the Alphas son should have known better than to go against him. Shortly after the coronation into Alphaship was Handed down to the Quads from their father Teak decided to give the Females of the Pack the choice to train as well. Because of this Some of Winter moon packs best warriors were women.  The men all Headed to the forest where the other men had been waiting. Ember and Jason would be taking a car to bring back some of the girls things. The rest would go on foot for safety reasons. All of the men traveled in silence trying to sense any kind of danger. If Banyon was right the men in Juniper and Willows house last night were rouges. Rogues were unpredictable and dangerous which is why Teak and Jax felt all members of the pack should have the ability to train in combat. Rogues were Lycans who were without a pack. Most either never found their mate or lost their mate causing them to go insane. Mated Lycans couldn't go rogue easily. In order for mated Lycans to all became rogue they would have suffered a major tragedy. Throughout Lycan history only a handful of mated Lycans had gone rogue. Most because their entire pack was wiped out leaving only two or three members who were bonded mates. Rogues were strong. intelligent and bloodthirsty. Rogues are easy to identify. Rogues have a smell similar to that of rotten eggs or brimstone, they also have red eyes that glow in the moonlight. when mothers tell stories to their  children of rogues they describe the glow as the fire of hell burning in their eyes. A rogue can find their mate and return from insanity. Though rare it does happen, a Lycans mate alone has the ability to bring them back. These Lycans are called Thrope hints the term Lycanthrope they always carry a red sheen to their eyes. They lose the rotten egg smell, The rogue can become a member of the pack their mates belong to. They go through several trials and, counseling after Appeling to the alpha to gain membership. If the alpha deems the rogue worthy, he is granted membership to the pack. 

the men traveled about 3 miles before stopping. Nico said." this is where we found the girls." Looking around they found no path and no sign the girls or anyone else had been there. " Nico are you sure this is where you found them there is no sign anyone has been here." Banyon said. Nico had an odd look on his face. " Yes, I'm sure they had been here we all were, but the grass and foliage were not as overgrown. How did months of ground cover spring up overnight." Nico was sure it was here it didn't make any sense. Teak walked over to one of the rose bushes close to him and moved a bough. " Here, Look it's a footprint. this is where I Pulled Juniper into my arms. this is my footprint. And over here." he moved some grass out of the way. "This is From Nico catching Juniper." Looking down they all seen the signs but how were the footprints covered. " It's as if the forest is trying to protect the girls." Banyon said. " We need to keep walking we have a long walk ahead of us." said Henry. " We can cover more ground if we shift." Jax said as he began to shift. The guys agreed and they all shifted placing their clothing into a pack Henry carried in his teeth. Shifting would also allow the quads, Nico, and Dev the use of their wolf senses . Ian and Jude were bears. Henry though was a Large Black leopard. As Lycans they were able to cover great distances fast when they are in their animal form.