Wake My Love Part 16

Time crept by slowly for the Fae. 11 Weeks past as the Two within the vines Healed. As for the prisoner he would stay imprisoned within the castle dungeon until they awaken. Banyon when to see the Dark elf once again. He came daily to Question the Elf. Through beatings and torture he sought his answers. Leaving the Fae Broken and Bloodied he felt no remorse. The Past King ordered that the prisoner be kept alive until the two awaken. The questioning went on today as it did every day. Banyon asked his questions the dark elf gave no answers. Walking back to the vines relieving Ash of his watch. Banyon could see the tears in Ash's eyes. He had been crying for his mate. Being away from her touch was torture for them. The absence Stretched on and left them heartbroken. They knew she would be ok and Aspen would survive. The quads had complete faith in their mates' abilities. Willow came walking up carrying Flowers in her hands. "She will awaken soon guys i can feel it." She said placing the roses on the cocoon. She laid her hand on the cocoon. bright light encased it, strengthening the Vines with healing power. Banyon hoped it would speed up the healing. Placing her hand on Ash's arm A glow surrounded him. The bags under his eyes disappeared his strength increased, and he gave her a small smile.  " Thank you" he said to her. Willow's smile was bright." We cant have you looking pitiful when my sister wakes." she said to him. Ash gave a nod and walked away. Willow returned to the castle as well. Banyon sat alone and prayed to the moon Goddess that his mate wake soon. He sat for hours before Teak arrived to relieve him. " Brother get some sleep." Banyon's eyes were red rimed. His face was in desperate need of a shave.  Teak thought he had lost weight. Walking back to the castle Banyon waved off his brothers concern. His little mate was his only concern. Banyon went to his room. The smell of Juniper was still strong in the air. He needed his mate back soon. Walking into the bathroom he went to the pond for a bath. Normally Banyon would shower but since his mate was gone he chose to use the pond. That was were she chose to bath and he felt closer to her. Banyon lay back with his eyes closed thinking of his perfect mate. His heart felt lighter feeling her close in the water. Images of her bathing went through his mind. Tears stung his eyes. Banyon hadn't cried since she had been gone though he knew his brothers had. Banyon felt crying was a weakness. With pain in his heart he fought back against his torment. Onyx Banyon's wolf spoke to him. "She will be home and, in our arms, soon. We will never let her go again." He told Banyon. "I need her home Nyx" Banyon told his wolf. " Without her I am lost." He said.  The night stretched on Seemingly endless. Banyon tried to sleep, but sleep seems to have turned it's back on him. Over the past weeks Banyon lived and functioned on an hour or so of sleep a night. Banyon turned in bed shifting to try and find comfort. Eventually giving up he sat up letting out a frustrated sigh. No sleep will come tonight. The separation was getting harder even her pillow with her scent on it didn't help anymore. Banyon was going to lose his mind he just knew he would.  Giving in to his pain Banyon let the first tears fall. He wept for his mate and the ach in his heart. Once the first tear fell it was as if a foolgate had opened. A commotion from the window drew him from his tear soaked solitude. Rushing over he looked out the window to see his brother's fighting with each other.

Through the vines Juniper could feel the tension on the outside. Laying under her movement drew her attention. Aspen drew in a deep breath. "Juniper my love where are we." Aspen said in a voice thick from sleep. "We are in the healing vines my heart, you had been poisoned and I needed healing of my own. How are you feeling?" She Asked him." Stiff from lack of movement. Why did you need healing?" he asked worried. Juniper told him of her torture and what she had been through. Angry voices from outside the vines were filtering through. her mates were fighting with each other. Each blaming the others for their current misery. Turning and moving her hands Juniper made the vines open to allow her to exit them. 

"You are the reason we are even in this situation in the first place." Ash screamed at Teak. "How do you come to that. We were all there fighting the Rogues." Came Teaks reply. "You..." His words were cut off by the sudden opening of the vines. None of the 3 brothers had noticed the vines grow in Hight until they burst open with a very angry Juniper standing in the middle of them. " How dare you blame each other for the Rogues actions." She said. Her hands were on her hips her eyes were shooting daggers at them. Standing there wearing Banyon's t-shirt bare foot and angry she was the most beautiful sight anyone of them had ever seen. The vines had washed and bathed her leaving her skin healthy and her hair shown in the moonlight. Never before had a woman looked so lovely they thought to themselves. With his mind clearing first Banyon rushed to Juniper scooping up his little mate. Holding her tight against his chest he crushed her to him. His face found the crook of her neck breathing deep he took her scent deep in his lungs savoring the smell. His brothers who normally would wait their turn holding their mate rushed to her as well. Ash crushed himself to her back his face finding her neck on the opposite side. Teak was at her side pressing his face against her temple kissing the side of her face. Juniper's anger left her. Aspen joined his brothers on Juniper's other side. Laughing he said to her. " You think they missed you." "I'm not sure what do you think." Juniper said giggling. "Missed isn't the word for it. Our whole world collapsed with out you here." Banyon said raising his head and looking into her eyes. Juniper could see the dark circles under his eyes. the red rims proof he had been crying. she reached up and touched his face. " You saved me. You 4 are the reason I was able to endure what i went through. I knew you would come to get me. I had no doubt." She said and kissed his lips. Each mate took his time kissing their mate. The Quads took their mate into the castle to their room. Aspen being the one to carry her in. The Oldest 3 needed sleep desperately. Juniper and Aspen lay awake Enjoying the comfort of being home. Sleep eventually came to them as well.

Waking the next morning Teak reached past his brother Banyon and pulled Juniper to him. Juniper still not use to being home started to protest. Opening her eyes a squeak came from her lips. She quieted as soon as she realized where she was. " Your safe little one." Teaks sleep filled voice told her. Juniper calmed snuggling into the warmth of his body. Teak woke up needing her touch. He had missed her so much over the last weeks. Junipers scent filled his lungs flowing through his body pushing out all his pain and heartbreak that seemed to hide in the shadows of his soul. She was home safe and well and he would give his life to keep her there forever. Teak knew his brothers were waking up each one's heart rate spiked with panic as the first seconds of consciousness washed over them only to settle to a normal pace. Teak knew how they felt he felt it too. As they woke panic and loss consumes them only to realize she is home. Her scent washing away their worry, reminding them, calming them. Ash rolled to her with his face buried in her hair he inhaled her scent. " Good morning my beautiful mate." he said his face still in her hair. His arm wrapped around her waist holding one of her breasts in his hand. Giggling Juniper turned to him throwing one leg over his. Her hand in his hair she breathed his scent in. " good morning, Ash." she said to him. Juniper knew they had a hard time away from her and needed to be close. She also needed them close to her. After all those torturous days locked away Beaten and bloodied to be home in their arms was pure bliss. The pain was bad but the separation from her mates was almost her undoing. if Savannah had not come to her the day she had Juniper would have given into the pain and let it take her away from this world. Though Banyon had slept curled around her he also needed a snuggle. Untangling his mate from his brothers arms he pulled his mate into his lap kissing her lips, face, and neck before settling his face in her neck.  Breathing in her scent. "My beautiful little angel how did you sleep." He said. Sleep still lacing his voice making it sound deeper and sexy. Juniper shivered in his arms. " I slept very well wrapped in your arms." She said to him. She felt his body harden under her. Feeling the effect of her words to him. Banyon held her close, Kissing her again. His passion Flowed through her. Filling her with desire and need. Before His brother completely ravaged his mate Aspen pulled her to him.  He may have spent the past weeks holding her. But he still needed her touch. The others had told him what she went through while she was held captive. She had filled them all in on what they didn't know. Holding his mate put his mind at ease that she was ok. Aspen Thanked the Goddess for gifting him with her, she had also saved him the weeks of torment that has brothers had gone through. The Goddess must have known he wouldn't have survived her absence. As Aspen held his mate kissing her the bedroom door flew open. The quads immediately went into defense mode. Rushing in behind their mate Nico and Dev were still begging her not to storm the room. "Juni!" Willow shouted as she threw herself into her sister's arms, tears streaming from her eyes. " Never, Never do that again you can't leave me alone like that we need you, me and the twins can't live without you." She cried. Juniper hugged her sister back shushing her as she rocked back and forth. "I'm here Willow it's going to be ok. You and your mates haven't lost me. I'm not real sure you are right about them not being able to live without me. I'm sure they would be fine as long as your there." Juniper laughed. Making an odd face at the twins standing before her.  Dev blushed and Nico laughed nervously. " Not those twins Juni-bean." She giggled. Juniper looked at her confused for a moment before it dawned on her. the Quads were quicker to pick up on the statement. "OH, MY GODDESS! your pregnant!" Juniper shouted. Jumping off the bed she hopped around the room pure joy on her face. Willow was jumping with her laughing. "Yes, the healer said I'm 14 weeks and it's twins. I want a boy and a girl so I don't have to do it again but Nico says two boys and Dev wants two girls. What do you hope they are Juni." She asked all the words came our rushed. Juniper thought about it for a moment. " Nieces or nephews, or both I don't really care they are babies, and they are ours, I just hope they are healthy and happy. "Juniper said. " I wish you were having a baby to so we could have our baby's together." Willow said. Laughing Juniper said. " I will have my babies soon enough. When the moon Goddess sees fit there will be babies galore I'm sure of it." Juniper said. Silver walked to the open doorway. Knocking on the door anyway she asked to come in. Juniper and the others welcomed her into the room. " I was sent by your father to ask you to join him for breakfast. As you 8 along with myself and your father make up the council, we must set a time to bring him before the court and decide his fate. I'm sorry to bring such tidings on your first morning back. If you feel uncertain about seeing Raldha again we can convene in your absence Juniper that is your choice. I am so happy for your safe return welcome home."  Silver said to them all. "Thank you, Silver please tell, Father we will be right down." Juniper said to her. 

Thank you all for reading I didn't Know which Way this was going to go till i got there. I hope you enjoyed it so far.