Meeting the Fae Part 11

The group was seated at the large table with the King and Queen. After making small talk. Juniper noticed that the majority of the tables in the room were full. Even the tiny tables had filled rather quickly.  Standing the King looked around and cleared his throat. " Welcome all to this glorious gathering." he announced. " I'm sure it is no secret the joining us for this dinner are some long awaited guest. My beautiful daughters have arrived home at last. I am honored to introduce them to you all. This is Princess Juniper Wood Luna of the Winter moon pack Royal court Fairy Water Pixie born Future Ruler over Faeree. This is Her Mate Alpha Banyon Graywolf Lycan Born Of the Winter moon pack. Also Alpha Ash Graywolf Alpha Teak Graywolf And Alpha Aspen Graywolf all Lycan born of the Winter moon pack. They are the Alpha Quads." He smiled to the crowd. Who erupted into gasps and some cheers. They have obviously Heard of and known the quads reputation. " Settle down Settle down. There are More guest here to Introduce.  This is Princess Willow Wood Gamma of the Winter moon pack Royal court Fairy Water pixie born Future ruler of Faeree and her mates. Beta Nikolai Westwind Lycan born of the Winter moon pack , and Beta  Deveraux Westwind Lycan born of the Winter moon pack. And alas We Have Jaxon Mangrove Lycan born Delta of the Winter moon pack." The king Finished his announcement. The crowed clapped and All said Welcome Home. With a Clap of her hand Queen Silver Said. " Dinner is served." She the sat back down as every table suddenly fille with plates and serving dishes full of food. During the meal many people came to introduce themselves and greet the group. One Person who looked to be a child Walked over. the girl didn't stand over 3 feet tall with long green hair. Big golden eyes and puffy cheeks. You could see small little pointy tips of her ears peaking through her hair. " Hi, Its so good to see you again. My name is Elanor. I Remember you two as children. We were great friends." Juniper looked shocked this child thinks she knows her. " We have met before?" Juniper asked " Oh yes You knew me in my Squirrel form." " Oh, My Goodness Juni is Shelly the squirrel From when we were kids. Do you remember she use to run around us and chatter." Willow said with a smile. Juniper thought about it for a minute. " You Had me committed I told mom that the squirrel Was talking to me and she took me to a psychiatrist." Juni said. "Yeah sorry about that" was all Elanor said and walked off. Juni was not impressed. 

After Dinner the girls were ushered to their separate rooms with their mates.  Jaxson had his own room. The King had set up a time to meet in the morning to go over plans to protect the Princess Twins and Faeree. While the guy's plan, the girls were going shopping with their new stepmother. Willow joked that sliver was their Fairy Stepmother. Junipers room was grand and there were already clothes in the closet. " Do you think they planed this or did they shop after we arrived." Juniper said to her mates. " The fae have a Way about them some beings believe them to be tricksters others believe them to be helpful and kind." Ash said. " What do you believe?" Juniper asked him. After thinking about it he said. " I believe it depends on the Fae. Elanor thought she was being friendly but you in turn ended up hospitalized and labeled as crazy. She had good intentions that had serious repercussions." He said, " But there are Fae who are Dangerous You must be careful." Banyon said. " Your Father has no ill will. Your Stepmother seems genuinely kind, I don't believe you are in any danger here. " Teak said. " But caution is always best." Aspen said. Juniper took it all in as she readied herself for bed. Grabbing a nightgown she headed for the bathroom to change. In the bathroom there was no shower and no bathtub. There was a large pond in the center of the room with a waterfall that seemed to come from thin air. off in a little corner of the room there was a toilet of sorts, it looked like a tree stump but was just a hole. Juni sniffed the air thinking it should smell bad but found only the earthy smell of trees. Thinking to herself When in Rome do as romans do. She slipped off her clothes and stepped into the pond. Surprisingly the water was warm. It was perfect there was a little bench along the edge of the pond to sit on and she found the shampoo and conditioner delightful. After washing up and rinsing off she floated around the little pond for a while. She noticed there was no residue or even bubbles from the soap the water was still clean and fresh. Juniper Decided this was her new favorite spot.