4 Kings Gone Mad Part 15

Waking alone in the woods Teak looked around. "Juniper" He cried out Pain soaked sobs Racking him. He didn't know where his little mate was he couldn't reach her on a mind link. A russling  in the underbrush alerted him to someone close by. "Juniper Where is she." Ash cried. Moving to his brother Teak took note of the damage done to him. Being Lycan they all healed fast but something was fogging their minds. Some sort of poison must have been used. " We will find her brother. Where is Aspen and Banyon." Teak said Getting on their feet and moving carefully they looked for their oldest and youngest brothers. Banyon was found just waking up groggy and shivering from the poison. Aspen was found still fully under the control of the poison not moving. Using Mind link Teak called out to Nico and Dev. "Where is your mate is she safe." He sent to them. Dev was the one to answer. " Yes, Teak she is safe we killed 7 Rogues, but she is inconsolable. where is Juniper." Dev asked " She was taken By Rogues. We need help we are in pretty bad shape and Aspen has yet to wake up." Teak said. Giving Dev Directions on where to locate them her cut off the mind link and tried to help his younger brother. Nico and Dev sent several Epsilons to get them not wanting to leave their mate alone. the Quads couldn't blame them if the situation were reversed they wouldn't have left Juniper. 

The castle was in an uproar When the Quads arrived. the King had assembled His army. Jax had just returned with an army of his own and Willow was crying nonstop. As soon as they stepped foot in the door Healers rushed the Quads taking Aspen to the infirmary for healing. Teak and the remaining 2 Quads Joined the King and his men in the Dinning hall to join the discussion. "We have feelers out all over Faeree. We will find her." The King told the Three. "I cannot Reach her where could they have taken her. " Teak said with a sob in his voice." We have sent a man to get the oracle. Maybe she can be of some help." Jax said. "We have a troop out searching the surrounding area." the king said. Silver rushed in the room with a tray of drinks and little Viles. "Take the mixtures boys you have been poisoned with Catimead Bile Its a plant tonic made from the Fallen hills plant called Vresile dragonia. This plant on its own is deadly but the potion made from it starts as sleep then seizures come on and you eventually die a slow death unless you are given the Mixture." Silver said taking the Mixture the boys drank it down followed by the drinks on the tray. the Mixture was vile in flavor and smell. " How is aspen will he be ok." Teak asked.  shaking her head Silver said. " We do not know he is further along than the three of you. We need Juniper and her vines." she told them. 

Juniper woke days later or maybe it was weeks at this point she didn't know. Shivering and alone her body hurt and her heart broke. Every Time she woke up Jeremy came in and tortured her in some way or another whips were his favorite but they hurt less than the knives. Juniper could feel that at home something was wrong. She hoped it wasn't one of her mates dead or her sister. She had not had food and the only water she got was whatever dripped in through the cracks in the ceiling. She had given up crying days ago her throat sore and voice gone from screaming. She wasn't one to pray often she didn't even know if she knew how but with nothing else to do, she tried. " Please she whispered if there is someone out there that cares please send help." she prayed. Suddenly a dim light blue glow appeared before her. Savannah stood there as before her as beautiful as ever. Juniper thought she was hallucinating. Savannah had a blue tint to her and was transparent. "Savannah How did you get here." she said to the vision. " Hush child I am here Through a window only you can see me. only you can hear me. your mates know where you are, and they are bringing an army to save you. Just hold on and have faith in your men." the vision savannah said to her. "Savannah its Jeremy he is a dark elf."  Juniper squeaked out. " shhh you will be safe soon." Savannah said and disappeared. Juniper started to cry she had hope but feared it was all in her imagination. "They are coming" Trixie said in a small voice. Juniper knew she was tired she just hoped Trixie could hold out a little longer.