The first night with 5 in a bed. Part 6

Banyon lead Juniper to their bedroom. Walking through the door she realized all of her things Had been put away. Walking into the Large walk in closet Juniper was blown away. Her purchases from the day hadn't even filled up half of her closet. Looking around she seen a Wall for her shoes with Little racks that moved. The other wall was her clothes Racks that also rotated with the push of a button.  There were drawers built into the wall that held her under garments and socks. and a little plush seat in the middle of the room. This is amazing. Juniper thought to herself. After sorting out the clothes she wanted to wear after her bath Juniper made her way to the bathroom. Juniper picked out a bath bomj6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666mmb that was labeled Sunkissed plumeria. she ran her bath and plopped the bath bomb into the water watching it fizz turning the water a bright purple color. As she stepped into the water Juniper instantly felt a sense of peace wash over her. The stress of the day and Last night Slowly leaving her body.  

As Juniper took her bath Banyon pulled out his laptop. He might as well get some work done while he had time. Going through his Emails he answered question, signed and sent out some agreements and contracts, and set up a meeting with Savannah for First thing tomorrow morning. As he finished up his brothers finally made their way home. "Where is my little princess" Aspen asked. "Shes in the bath. she had a busy day at the market with Rose." Banyon said. They all smiled to each other knowing Rose was a Shopping Machine. If they spent the day shopping Juniper had any and all the things she would need. 

Juniper walked out of the bathroom feeling relaxed and comfortable in her new sleep shorts and T-shirt. That feeling quickly turned to unease as soon as she seen all four of her mates standing in the bedroom smiling at her. "Good evening Little one" Ash said smiling. "did you enjoy your day with Rose" Aspen asked. "It was interesting," Juniper said. " How so" Teak asked Walking over to Pull her into his arms. Juniper tried to answer but momentarily lost her train of thought as he crushed her to him and kissed her forehead. "I spent the day walking all over the house and then shopping for things Rose said I needed." Juniper said to him rolling her eyes and smiling. " You don't like Rosie?" Ash asked he was certain they would get along. Everyone loves Rosie. " No. I like Rose. She has made me feel very welcome, and she is very sweet. I don't like shopping much. I really don't like shopping with other people's money." she told them. Still feeling very guilty about the amount of money she had spent today. The men all started laughing. "Rosie can shop that's for sure." Aspen said. " You spent you're Money little one. everything we have is at your disposal."  Banyon said. " If our money isn't your money whose money is it." Ash said. kissing the top of her head and smiling. A knock at the door interrupting the Flow of conversation in the room. Banyon was the one to open the door and usher in the serving maids who all carried trays and folding tables. As the maids set up the trays and food Ash grabbed a controller from the dresser. Clicking a button on the controller he caused a large TV to desend down from the ceiling. Juniper was impressed she didn't expect that. Ash then started clicking through the apps on the TV finding what he was looking for. "What would you like to watch Sweetpea." Ash asked her. "Anything is fine." Juniper said to him. Ash then Handed her the controller and told her to pick. Juniper flipped through the movies available Picking Ten things i hate about you. She smiled to herself she might as well watch her favorite movie and see their reaction. Shockingly none of them complained. They all ate their meal in silence and to Junipers Suprise the guys were totally absorbed in the movie. None of them said it but Juniper suspected the secretly liked the movie. When they were done eating the Maids appeared seemingly Perfectly on time to clear the dishes and tables. Juni wasn't sure how they knew the meal had been finished. She puzzled over this finally coming to the conclusion that they are just use to the quads and knew how long it took them to eat. 

When bedtime came Juniper got nervous again. How was this going to work. What did they expect from her. Ideas started forming in her head making her more and more nervous. "Calm down princess. We aren't going to make you do anything you are not ready for." Ash said to her in a calm voice. "How is this going to work there are four of you and one of me." she said looking intimidated. "We are going to get into bed and sleep little one. you crawl in and we will lay down after you." Banyon said Juniper did as instructed and crawled into bed with Banyon Laying down on one side of her and Ash on the other. Juniper turned on her side Facing Ash and he put his arm around her pulling her close. Banyon scooting close to spoon her from behind. Teak laid down with his back to Ash and Aspen Laid with his back to Banyon. Juniper was surprised at how comfortable she was surrounded by four alpha were wolves. Whispering to Ash. Juniper asked "When are you guys going to Mark me." Ash smiled down at her "Are you asking because you want me to Mark you now or Because you are worried about when it will happen little one?" He asked. Juni Stiffened in his arms. She wasn't ready and he wouldn't force it on her. She had been inappropriately Marked by his brother, and because of that she carried fear of the mark. Had she been born Lycan she would know the marking is not supposed to be painful. Marking is actually very pleasurable for both if done correctly. "You are not ready to except me Little Princess. When you are I will mark you, and you will find that when done correctly the marking of mates is pleasurable. You will enjoy it and so will I." he said. " Rest now my Little mate." Ash whispered rubbing her back softly. Juniper was comforted by his words and found it hard to keep her eyes open. She soon found herself in sleeps warm embrace.