Their first Movie night. Part 8

Over the next few days Juniper and Willow were discovering new abilities. The first morning Juniper discovered not all of her dreams were her own. On the second day Juniper discovered, she could send her thoughts to her mates. she loved that she could catch them off guard with a simple thought. On the third morning she met Frost. It was the name of the voice in her head. The guys call her Junipers alter. Frost called herself Juni's other self. Juniper called her a guide. Frost showed her how to talk to the trees. How to command the wind, and that she could manipulate water. As the days went by Juniper had fun learning new things. She also played little tricks on her mates. Sending a suggestive Vision to Banyon during an extremely Important meeting, almost landed her in hot water. In her defense Ash told her to do it, and honestly it was well worth it. Seeing the look on Banyon's face. Later when they were all getting ready for bed, she and Ash told Aspen and Teak about it. They had all laughed so hard they had tears in their eyes. Even Banyon couldn't hold back his laughter promising to return the favor.

Wednesday morning, Juniper woke up early. It was her first movie night with the guys. Juniper ran to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She and Willow had so much to do. Willow and Juni had gone to the store the day before and bought decorations. The game room had been cleared out and a Extra-large Couch had been delivered on Tuesday. The couch sat 9 comfortably. Bean bag chairs and blankets were also scattered around for the kids. Willow decided on "it's the great pumpkin Charlie brown" for the kids and then they would watch Halloween town. 

going down to the kitchen Juniper seen that all the serving maids were still there. She knew they would be. Greeting them she asked a few if they would help her make the cupcakes and snacks for movie night. They agreed to help, and the younger ones were excited to help their luna. There were 3 to help all young around 16 or so and Looked like sisters. " what are your names" Juni asked them. the older of the three said." I'm Laney this is Thea, and her name is star." she said. They were all lovely girl very polite. They listened to instructions well and followed them. Star had red hair big green eyes and was about 5'6 in Hight she was 15 years old. Thea was a brunette with vivid blue eyes and high cheek bones, she stood at 5'8 and was 16 years old. Laney had jet black hair and big brown eyes she was 5'11 and is 17 years old. they weren't sisters but considered each other their very best friend. Over the next couple hours Juni and the girls made cupcakes decorated at pumpkins, skeletons, and spiders. They turned Oreos in to witch hats. They made candy apples and popcorn balls. Willow showed up around noon to start her dinner. Willow decided on chilly dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, macaroni salad, and chips. The Movie night was due to start at 3 so the kids were not kept out to late, and so the sugar had time to leave their system before bed. At 2:30 Juni and willow had everything set up and went to go get into their movie night clothes. Laney, Star and Thea had been invited as well. 

The invitation came with instructions.  

You are invited to our movie night.

Please join us for movie night. It will be held in the pack house movie room at 3 pm sharp.

Please wear your favorite pajamas. You are welcome to bring a blanket or pillow but we will have some available.

Come hungry because there will be dinner and snacks provided. Please let Willow or Juniper know if you have any food allergies

The movies for that night will be its the great pumpkin Charlie Brown

We will also be watching Halloween town.

We cannot wait to see you all there.

Juniper & Willow 

Juniper went to her closet to dress in time for the dinner. Juniper picked out a pair of fuzzy sleep pants and a t-shirt. the pants had disneys stitch on them and the shirt held an image of lilo and stitch on the front. She picked out her pink fuzzy slippers that made her feet look like monster feet. As she was putting her hair up in a messy bun Ash stepped into the closet. "Hey princess you look adorable." he said smiling Ash was wearing pajamas too. she didn't think they would, but her guys were so sweet. His pajamas had little dinosaurs on them she didn't know where he found them. They were adorable. "What's up Ash you Look like you have a question." she asked. she could easily read his mind but she felt it was an invasion of privacy so she tried to refrain. "Just wanted to see if you were about ready everyone is down there ready to start." He said to her. Juniper smiled she knew that wasn't it but didn't force him to tell her. After a minute he did say what was on his mind. " So I wanted to ask you." he said switching back and forth on his feet. he rubbed the back of his neck clearly nervous. " Can I Take you out to dinner Friday night." He finished. Juniper didn't take him as the shy type but clearly this mate is. " Smiling at him she had told him she would love to go out to dinner with him and she was looking forward to their time together.