The Fight Part 18

Juniper was apprehensive. Could this work, were they strong enough. "Yes we are Juniper." Trixie told her. "Every time we have fought someone ended up in the vines." Juniper said to Trixie. "We were always caught off guard without enough help. This time we have you, Willow, Teak, And Aspen with powers. Your Father and Silver also have powers, and Savannah is stronger than we know. Add to that we have Jax, Ash, the Betas and Banyon to fight as Lycans. And lastly Jesup.  The kings army is fighting with us as well as the Epsilon We can do this. Some may fall but it will be with honor. Juniper we must fight. We must keep our head in the fight no matter who falls these Rogues must fall." Trixie made her speech. Juniper Knew she was right; she didn't want to always be looking over her shoulder. Readying herself Juniper looked to her mates. " We can do this." she told them. With a nod the men agreed. Her sister was ready, and Juniper sent up a little prayer of safety for Willow and her babies. The door shook with a splintering Crack. Fae and Rogues spilled in through the open doorway. Juniper didn't stop to think. Throwing her hands out she sent lightening to the first Rogue hitting him in the chest. The Lightening jumped and sizzled to the Fae behind him both turned to ash and dust instantly. Men carrying swords fought off the enemy. Wolves, Large cats and bears alike charged into the fray ripping and clawing at eyes and chest. Willow sent a Rogue flying into a tree, Throwing him off of her mate Dev giving him the upper hand Dev's sword found a home in the Rogues chest. Ash was fighting 2 Fae the two carried swords but were also throwing fire with one hand. Juniper gave him support by sending a fireball into the chest on the Fae at his back. The Fae erupted into Flames throwing his arms out waving them trying to extinguish the flames on his body the Fae fell to his knees. Reduced to ash in mere seconds. Willow fought a female Rogue. throwing the Rogue back with an unseen force she sent the trees to gather her in its branches, the tree squeezed the rogue in a suffocating hold. Fighting the tree trying to get free the Femal finally gave in and went limp in its branches. Death came quickly to most of the rogues in the room.  Savannah fought off two Fae with the use of a Rogue puppet. Seeing this Banyon said " That woman is scary some time's."  Savannah only smiled. Juniper took out a Pixie who crept toward Teaks back. She seen the Fae sneaking up on him. Grabbing a sword Juniper rushed the Pixie Turning with her sword in hand the sword cut clean through the Pixies neck. Aspen sent a Rogue flying past Juniper. The rogue landed against the iron cage that Raldha and Elanor were still held captive in. As soon as he connected to the cage the Rogue burst into a shower of gold dust. Eye's wide Juniper couldn't believe what just happened. Momentarily Caught off guard a male Fae grabbed her lifting her in his arms he ran in the direction of the door. Juniper tried to fight but the Fae had injected her with something, and she could not get her limbs to move. Trixie's voice trembled "He will kill us." She cried in Juniper's head. The Fae turned a corner as a low angry growl came from behind them. Forcing her eyes open Juniper seen Aspen Behind them. Throwing out his arms the Fae lost his balance. Juniper hit the ground hard as the Fae was thrown across the entryway to the castle. All Juniper could see was the anger on Aspens face as he moved his arms in rapid motions. Juniper heard a muffled scream cut off quickly followed by 8 more Painfilled screams and an odd gurgling sound. Her mate could be scary when angry. She thought to herself. Juniper could feel the effects of the poison wearing off her strength increased quickly turning her head she seen Savannah walking calmly back into the fight in the other room. Getting to her feet Juniper rushed to Aspen's side turning to help him fight off the Fae entering the castle. A woman Rushed Juniper. The Woman was Fae Turning her sword in her hand time seemed to slow for Juniper. She stepped left as the Rogue came at her. Turning Juniper's sword found its home in the Rogues chest she buried it deep removing it quickly leaving the Rogue female bleeding out gasping for breath. Having had enough of this fight Juniper turned Circling her arms around in the air she brought her hands together a clap of thunder sounded as her hands met. Around her and Aspen the Fae and rogues all dropped to the ground shaking as seizures racked their bodies. Rubbing her palms together and a final clap and they all burst into a cloud of glitter throughout the room. Looking at Juniper in shock Aspen Could not believe his tiny little mate had the ability to take out 20 or more foe's at one time. " You really are scary some time's my angel remind me to never upset you." He laughed pulling her into his arms. Walking back into the room they had originally been in they found the others standing completely still shocked looks on all their faces even Savannah looked surprised. " What the in the Veil was that." Banyon said shock evident in his voice. " It would seem our little mate is terrifying." Aspen said with laughter in his tone. " Juniper did not just do that." Willow said fear lacing her voice. "Yes, she did Willow You have no reason to fear her though." Savannah said. Shock and awe in her voice. "I Knew you and your sister were special, but I never guessed you are more powerful than I." Savannah informed the group. "Thats not possible." Juniper said. Smiling Savannah informed the group that Juniper and willow do indeed have stronger powers than even her. Willow Tripped over her words. " Juni and I are not more powerful than you. We can't be, how can you be our mentor If we have powers beyond yours." Willow cried. "Willow dear I can still be your friend, and I can still help you develop the powers you have." Savannah said. "My love you and your sister have powers but you also have you wolves to guide you. There is no need to worry." Nico told Willow as she cried in Dev's arms. Laughing Juniper asked. " Is anyone else here hungry cause I don't know about you but I'm starving." " Magic can do that." Savannah said with a smile. The group agreed and headed to find something to eat. Jax spoke before they could all leave the room. " The 2 inside the cage. What do we do with them." he asked. All eyes turned to Raldha and Elanor. "Well, What do you two think we should do with you. Dust or door number 2." Juniper said. Raldha said with an evil smile "What Is door number 2." Snapping her fingers Savannah showed them door number 2. The two Fae in the gold cage turned into mice two small white mice. running from the cage the 2 scurried out the door. "Why did you let them live. With another snap of her fingers 2 little popping sounds were heard. " Death is to easy for the crimes they have committed as mice they have just been sent to the human world. There are cat's there." Savannah said that with a wink. Laughing the group continued on to find their meal.