Introduction

Digraj Singh Khurana

Age- 58 years

Head of the Khurana family and has two childrens. Each member of the family respect him a lot and listen to him Digraj Singh Khurana never repeat his words, all the family member has to agree on whatever he told them to do. He loves his family very much. Digraj is very proud of his son and always support him in every condition but the person he loves the most is his grandson he has a very soft corner for his grandson in his heart.

Mira Digraj Singh Khurana

Age- 56 years

Wife of Digraj Singh Khurana, she loves her family so much and can do anything for them. Love her daughter in law so much. She is kind caring and disciplined.

Aadya khurana

Age- 23 years

Younger daughter of Digraj and Meera and only sister of her elder brother. She loves her nephew way too much and always there for her sister in law. Completing her studies in fashion and designing.

Vedansh Singh Khurana

Age- 28 years

Elder and one and only son of Khurana family. He is strict and disciplined towards his work. He loves his parents and his sister Aadya so much, but more than half of his heart is captured by his son. He can do anything to see smile on his face. He is a good son, good brother, good father, but is he a good husband?
His marriage was fixed by his father and he couldn't deny him. He sees his wife as a responsibility. He take care of her every needs and gives her best luxuries, but she is only hungry for his love, she does not need these luxuries she wants her husband. Vedansh Singh Khurana is a well known businessmen in the country and rule in the business kingdom he is CEO of his own well maintained company.

Akshita Vedansh Singh Khurana

Age- 27 years

Daughter in law of Khurana family and wife of Vedansh Singh Khurana. She is married to him from 2 years and have a son of 5 months. She is loved by everyone in the family except her husband. He do care about her and full fill his own responsibilities towards her but she don't want this, she don't want him to see her as a responsibility, she wants him to see her as a wife. Her family is her world. She respect everyone in the family. Digraj asked for a grand child to Vedansh and Akshita and they couldn't say no to him, so Vedansh has a child with Akshita only because of his parents and these things hurt her the most she thought that he will not love their child but she was so wrong, he loves him unconditionally and now it seems like he wanted a child but was not sure about it. She is friendly,kind, caring and soft in nature and way too much beautiful.

Aarush Rathore

Age- 28 years

Bestest friend of Vedansh, he is also his business partner. He enjoy his life in every possible manner. God knows when he will get married because he hates marriage kind of things. He have girlfriends more then one and his break up keeps on happening everyday, because he cannot be happy with any girl for more then 2 days he is perfect example of a playboy who is too cruel and breaks heart of every girl. He loves to flirt with any good looking girl. He is smart, handsome,dashing but not more then his so called best friend Vedansh Singh Khurana.

Yuvraj Singh Khurana

Age- 5 months

Son of Vedansh and Akshita, youngest person in the family he is cute, good looking and too much responsive he is loved by everyone in the family and even everyone loves to spoil him but he is some what more obessed with his mother. He have all the beautiful features of his mother.

×_______×_______×_______×________×______×

So how was the introduction?

I hope you like the characters..

The aesthetic of the main characters will be updated soon.

Also vote, comment and follow to support me.

Lot's of love
💗💗💗💗💗