CHAPTER-5

"By the way, she is pretty too."

Aarush said in a teasing tone and Vedansh dangerously glared at him.

"Okay, I am sorry but on a serious note think about this, learn to accept your feelings and give a chance to this relationship before it's too late and she leaves you."

"Leaves me? "

Vedansh was feeling a lot of emotions but his face couldn't express anything.

" Of course, who would want to be with you when you consider them only as a responsibility. And surely she will leave you and start a life of her own and then what will happen to you without Akshita? Think about it. "

Aarush getup from his chair having a satisfied smile on his face he was feeling very proud of himself for giving such a long speech.

All though he did not use words of his own. His mother was watching some useless Indian serial when he heard an old grandmother saying all this to his son in the serial, and he printed the same words on Vedansh because he didn't want Vedansh and Akshita to separate as they look great together.

By the way, he could never understand this affair of love he feels that all these things are unnecessary and waste of time and marriage seemed absolutely useless to him.

What happened after getting married your freedom is taken away from you and you have to spend your life with that one person.

It must be so boring, isn't it?

❀❀❀

Vedansh was playing with Yuvraj in their shared bedroom,but the words said by Aarush a couple of hours ago were revolving in his head.

He knows that the words spoken by his best friend were not his and he must have copy pasted for sure because he was not the kind of person who would talk like this but even without wanting to he was thinking about his words.

' What if Akshita leave him? What if she never come back to him? Who would fix his messy tie every morning if Akshita would not present here? What if she divorce him? No-no-no that's shouldn't be happen, how would he live without her and what about Yuv? She will take him with her? No, he would not be able to take a breath being separated from his one and only precious son.'

These things were ringing in his head continuously.

Giving two years of life to this family she knowingly or unknowingly make a place in everybody's heart and now Vedansh was not ready to lose her.

She indeed become important part in his life, he is now ready to give a chance to their relationship.

He was thinking about her. He was thinking about them.

He will surely give a chance to his heart to fall for his wife. To make their love persistent.

He came out of his thought when he hears a knock on his door.

"bhai, jaldi chalo Pav Bhaji ready hai. "

He scrunched his nose on hearing Aadya's words not because Akshita made it or he don't like Pav Bhaji in fact he loves to eat Pav Bhaji made by Akshita, but the Pav Bhaji was made on Aarush's demand and 'Akshita loves to make it for him.'

He role his eyes remembering her sentence and took Yuv in his arms before walking downstairs to eat that freaking dish made on demand of that jerk.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Another update!!!!!

Happy navratri guyss...

Sorry for the late update... I was really very bussy yesterday.

Guyss plz follow and comment.

Also vote on the chapter, and thanks to those who are voting regularly on every chapters. Thank u soo much you all make my day by just giving your one vote.

Take care of yourself 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗