CHAPTER-16

Chalo jaldi jaldi vote or comments krke mujhe khush krdo or me jaldi se update krke aap subko khush kr dungi....

Happy Reading 🦋🦋

________________________________

Vedansh's POV

"But if she goes out of her limit then I will not hesitate to throw her out of my house."

Dad said with an angry look on his face.

"Of course why not, if she misbehaves or crosses her limits, I will give her a tight slap before throwing her out of our home." Mom said.

At afternoon.

Everyone was sitting in the living room when the door bell rang, a servant went to open the door and after some time she came.

The most irritated, annoying and brainless girl I have ever seen in my life. She goes towards Mom and Dad and touches their feet, they bless her.

Surely Ritika was trying to be on their good list. Aadya rolled her eyes at Ritika and muttered 'bitch'. I stopped myself from laughing.

Akshita was standing silently while looking at Ritika. After that she came towards me with a wide smile.

I was about to say hello but she jumped on me and hugged me. My eyes instantly went on Akshita and she looked away.

I pushed her away from me and still she has a bitchy smile on her face.

"I miss you soo much, Ved."

She said faking her voice to make it extra sweet and soft. I don't know what the fuck she was trying to do.

"Yeah, my family missed you too."

I replied sarcastically and every one rolls their eyes on my words except Akshita who was looking down.

"And it's Vedansh for you." I said in a serious tone and she laughed awkwardly.

"Ohh come on Vedansh, we are friends and I can call you by nicknames."

"We are not friends Ritika, you are my guest and that's it, but if you want a friend here then you can surely make Aadya your friend, she is very friendly in nature."

I looked at Aadya and she was already laughing while keeping her palm around her mouth to prevent from making any noise.

"So please stick to the name Vedansh. My parents gave me a beautiful name and I am more comfortable to hear Vedansh from your mouth."

She again laughed awkwardly before saying of course.

Her eyes fell on Akshita and she moved towards her.

"Who are you? Ohhh you are Vedansh's wife. Soo sorry I didn't recognise you. What was your name? Umm Akansha? No-no Ankita umm,yes Akshita, your name is Akshita. Right?"

She was showing her attitude to Akshita and I didn't like it a bit. My blood was boiling but the next words Akshita said made me smile and proud of my wife.

"Yes, my name is Akshita Vedansh Singh Khurana."

Before Ritika could say something Aadya came towards her.

"Why are you behaving as if you are meeting bhabhi for the first time so you could not recognise her. She has met you many times, you must have recognised her and remember her name too, because she is wife of Vedansh bhaiya."

Her face turned pale, she again turned towards me ignoring Aadya's words.

"Vedansh, actually I have some complications in my recent meeting. So, I want you to give me some ideas as you are very experienced."

And again she was trying to be alone with me but Dad words made me releif.

"It's okay Ritika beta, I will help you. I more experienced then Vedansh."

She could not do anything so she nodded her head silently. I smirked internally and praise Dad in my mind.

I looked towards Akshita and thought to talk to her.

--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

Happy New Year to everyone.🎊🎆
May this year bring joy in your life and your life changes in a good way. Keep smiling because your smile and happiness is really precious to me.

Take care of yourself 🦋

Love you all a lot
💗💗💗💗💗