CHAPTER-4

Vedansh's POV

Akshita was about to go when Aarush called her.

She turns towards him with a smile on your face and replied.

"Yes Aarush"

And I don't know why I feel angry at her for taking other men's name from her lips.

Aarush has a grin on his face which was surely making me feel irritated.

"Bhabhi can you make Pav Bhaji for me today? I really feel like eating Pav Bhaji made by you"

I chocked on air on hearing his request, like seriously she is my wife dude if she has to make something she will cook food for me, if you are fond of eating this much then go get married to some girl
and she will make it for you.I scoffed internally.

"Yes of course-"

I cut Akshita in middle of the sentence because I found it very useless for her to be agree on his demand.

Why does she need to cook for him? He will order from outside, will go out and eat why are you making that freaking Pav Bhaji.

"Why, can't you go out and eat at a nice restaurant?"

My tone was little harsh, but now it has gone, so I can't do anything.

"It's not about restaurant, it's about the taste I have never eaten more tastier Pav Bhaji then Akshita bhabhi's Pav Bhaji. "

Aarush snapped back at me.

"It's all right, I will love to make it for you even Aadya was also asking for it"

And that's it anger took all over my body hearing her so called 'lovely words' for Aarush.

'I would love to make it for you' love my foot. The fault is of this man. He himself is not able to settle his house and engaged in breaking others house.

Bastard.

"Thank you, Bhabhi"

And again he opened his crappy mouth.

Akshita nodded with a smile and walked out of the room probably to do that Pav bhaji's preparation.

"I thought you have come here to talk about work not to eat. "

"Dude, relax why are you getting jealous over these small things. "

I scoffed and looked away from him.

"You get jealous so easily. "

Aarush said while chuckling and shooking his head.

"I am not jealous. "

I said is sternly looking in his eyes.

"That's your problem Vedansh, you kept on running from truth. If you have that feeling then accept it na. Because of your this behaviour people thought themself as a responsibility to you."

He said in irritated tone.

"I don't know what are you talking about, let's just focus on--"

"You exactly know what I am talking about. I am talking about Akshita and don't you dare to change the topic. "

I Scott internally he was threatening me as if I am scared of him.

Asshole

"How long will you run away from these feelings Ved? Akshita is your wife and if anyone is talking to her and it is making you feel jealous then there is nothing wrong in that, stop fitting her like your responsibility and start looking after her like your wife. And believe it or not you have started loving Akshita. Even if you don't accept your feelings and keep running away from her thinking that it cannot happen, but the truth is that you have fallen in love with Akshita. And what's wrong with that anyway? She is your wife and Yuv's mother, by the way she is pretty too. "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Another update.....

Sorry guyss for the late update, I was way too much bussy.

But now when the chapter is finally up please vote, comment and follow....

Till then take care of your self.

See yaa🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗