CHAPTER-2

What do you guyss prefer?

Water parks or Adventure parks

Vote and comment on the chapter

Happy reading 💗

Vedansh went inside Aadya's room and found Yuvraj and Akshita playing with each other, beside them Aadya was sitting while smiling at son - mother duo.

"Aadya, go mom is calling you, get some work done"

Vedansh said while catching there attention.

"Ohh hello I do a lot of works."

Aadya replied defending herself.

"Accha, pure din apne kamre mein  padee rhti hai tu, kuch kaam - dhaam se matlab nhi hai. Ikdam kaam chor ban gyi hai tu"

Vedansh said teasing his sister.

"Haww, bhabhi dekh lo ye kaise bol rhe hai"

Aadya said while getting offended by her brothers words while Vedansh instantly look at Akshita and find her already looking at him.

"Don't say like that she do a lots of work"

Akshita replied taking her side, Vedansh chuckled at her words and take Yuvraj in his arms while Aadya goes out of the room to meet her mother.

"Actually I was looking for you in the whole house for past half hour."

Vedansh said while playing with his son.

"why" she asked while smiling towards him as she thought he would be missing her or something like that.

"I wanted to say thank you for the file you had sent to my office"

Hearing his words Akshita's smile faded immediately this is what she means when she says he doesn't look at her as a wife but as a responsibility.

Who get so much formal with his own wife he was searching for her only to say a thanks and nothing else.

He even didn't talk to her and started being from formal.

"its all right"

she said looking away from him.

Vedansh nodded and went outside the room with Yuvraj leaving her alone she sighs and made her way towards dining table as it was the time to have their dinner.

She serves everyone and turn to leave from there but Mira stopped her while asking.

"Where are you going beta, won't you have dinner"

"No mom I am not hungry and also not feeling well"

"Okay then take some rest"

Mira said in a worried tone while all the members were looking towards Akshita except Yuvraj who was making his baby sound setting on Vedansh lap.

Akshita enters in her bedroom and went to take a hot shower.

Her head was hurting very badly she decided to wear a soft comfortable kurti.

She sat on the bed while massaging her temples.

She hears a knock on the door and saw Vedansh entering inside the room with Yuvraj in his arm who was spitting saliva on his shoulder.

"Are you having a headache"

Vedansh asked seeing her holding her head.

"Yeah, a little bit" Vedansh sighs on her words and go towards the dressing room.

She again started massaging her head as it was hurting terribly.

Tears started flowing out of her eyes unknowingly because of the unbearable pain.

"Sit properly"

She looks towards him while instantly wiping her tears.

"Why? "

she said being puzzled by his sudden order.

"I will massage your head-"

"No-No I'm fine you don't need to do that"

"Yeah, I'm seeing how much fine you are, your eyes are telling it"

Saying he took a seat beside her and took some oil in his hand and started massaging her head.

Meanwhile Yuvraj was throwing his hands and legs in air and giggling on God knows what, lying on Vedansh's side.

Vedansh started massaging her head and Akshita closes her eyes feeling relaxed.

After giving a good massage on her temples, he was about to massage her on her forehead but the position was not helping he was not able to apply force on her forehead.

"Can you keep your head on my lap"

"Why? I mean what happened"

She said nervously.

"I have to massage your forehead and this position is not helping"

She nodded and kept her head on his lap. Her heart was beating on God knows in what speed, it was feeling like it will come out anytime.

Vedansh started massaging and soon she drifted to sleep.

"How is it feeling now? "

" Has the pain subsided?" 

"Akshita?"

Not getting any reply he understood that she is sleeping, he kept the oil bottle on the table and made Akshita lie down nicely and comfortably.

Yuvraj was lying beside her watching something he only knows.

Vedansh couldn't help but admire her face she was looking beautiful, he tucked her hair strands behind her ears.

"Yuv your mom is way too much beautiful"

Yuvraj giggled hearing his father words.

Vedansh's eyes landed on her eyelashes they were long and thick which was expanding her beauty even more.

Vedansh bend towards her and kissed her on forehead he don't know why he did that, but he fell a sudden urge to do that and couldn't help it.

He got up and lie down on the other side of the bed beside Yuvraj.

"Yuv, now you also go to sleep baby, tomorrow is sunday we will enjoy a lot"

Saying that they both slowly drifted to sleep.

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Another update!!!!

How was the chapter?

Hope you all like it.

Follow

Comment

Vote

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗