CHAPTER-3

Akshita came out from the attached bathroom of her bedroom and was awed to see the cuteness in front of her eyes. Yuvraj was sleeping on Vedansh chest while Vedansh hands were resting on his back protectively.

She couldn't help and took the picture of son and father duo, with that she did her morning skin care routine and headed down stairs.

"Good morning maa, good morning papa”

She greet them and touch their feet, in return they both give her blessings with a big smile on their faces.

She was about to go inside the kitchen when they hear the door bell.

"Rakesh, go and see who is on the door"

Mira said to a servant on which he nodded and went to open the door.

"Hello everyone"

They all turn to look Aarush walking towards them and take blessings of Mira and Digraj. He comes towards Akshita and gives her a side hug.

“Namaste bhabhi”

“Namaste devarji”

They both laugh and took a seat on couch.

"Roshni bring water for Aarush"

The maid in her 30s noded and went inside the kitchen.

"Where is Vedansh" Aarush asked

"Probably sleeping as today is day off"

Mira said shooking her head.

Vedansh's  POV

I woke up and found my life lying on my chest and sleeping peacefully.

I kiss him on his forehead and settle him on his crib, as I was going to get fresh.

After freshing up I walked towards Yuvraj crib and found him looking at the ceiling with his doe eyes.

I couldn't help but feel awed. He got his big doe eyes from his mother.

I took him in my arms and started working towards downstairs. I heard Akshita laughing and giggling. I walked more further and saw Aarush sitting beside her and telling her something which made her laugh.

"This person has to stick to everyone"

I thought and walked towards everyone.

End of Vedansh's POV

"Good morning everyone"

Vedansh greeted while Yuvraj yawned.

"Akshita, see Yuvraj was crying continuously, I made him stop but I guess he is hungry or he needs a bath"

Saying that he went near Akshita and she immediately hold Yuvraj and made her way towards her bedroom to give him a bath and breast feed him.

"Why my baby was crying huh."

She said softly while pecking his cheeks while Vedansh smiled towards them and took a seat beside Aarush.

"Why did you lie that Yuv was crying you can simply told me that you were getting jealous"

Aarush said in a low tone while teasing his best friend.

"Shut up I am not jealous. "

Vedansh replied back looking at his phone.

"Oh come on, by the way I came here to talk about our new clients"

Aarush said gaining Vedansh and Devraj attention. While Mira sulks on hearing again about the work even on weekend.

The two best friends move towards study room after having their breakfast they were discussing about yesterday's meeting with London clients when they hear a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Vedansh said looking towards the door and found Akshita entering inside.

"Sorry for disturbing you but dad needs the file of the recent meeting"

Akshita said looking at her husband.

"All right I will give it to him. "

she nodded at Vedansh's  words and was about to go out when Aarush called her.

"Bhabhi"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Another update!!!!

So, what are your thoughts about Aarush.

And about the schedule... I will post the chapter every Saturday...

Yes once in a week. Sorry for that but please try to understand me. I am really bussy these days and my exams are also coming.

I hope you guyss like the chapter. If yes then you all know what to do ....

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share the book with your friends

Till then take care off yourself..❤

See yaa🦋

Lot's of love
💗💗💗💗💗