CHAPTER-13

The chapter is dedicated to AnzhelaR.... Thank you so much for following, voting and commenting on every chapter, it really means a lot.

_______________________________________

Akshita's POV

We both entered inside our bedroom and my eyes automatically went towards Yuvraj who was sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and walked towards his crib and peck his forehead.

I went to change my clothes in the dressing room as Vedansh was changing in the bathroom.

I came outside and saw Vedansh sitting on the bed and his whole focus was on his phone.

I cleared my throat to gain his attention. He looked towards me while keeping the mobile on head rest he gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back at him and moved towards Yuvraj's crib. I was tired and needed to sleep badly. Yuvraj sleep between us.

I was going to pick Yuvraj but Vedansh intrupted me.

"Akshu" he called me and I turned towards him.

"Yes"

"Let Yuv sleep on his crib tonight."

He replied calmly but my eyebrows knitted in confusion.

"Why?" I asked to get a answer of my confusion but his words made me red more then the red colour.

"Because I want to cuddle with you."

My breath got heavy due to shyness and I can feel heat rushing to my cheeks.

My stomach twisted a little and im no second I realised that I got butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know what to say on his bold words so I just nodded and again made Yuvraj laid on his crib.

I took a deep breath as nervousness and excitement were having best of me. I walked to the left side of the bed and simply laid down.

Vedansh also laid down beside me and in no time I was in his arms.

His one hand was under my head and the other hand was resting on my waist,he was back hugging me.

A smile appeared on my face releasing our sweet moment. I was feeling safe, protective and secure in his arms.

"Vedansh" I slowly called him.

I waited for some second but got no response I was again going to call his name when a slow sound of snoring came into my ear.

And I realise that he has already gone to his deep slumber. I smile and close my eyes as they were feeling a little heavy and we both drifted in our dreamland cuddling each other.

In morning

I opened my eyes and saw the most handsome face in front of me. My head was resting on his arm while he was hugging me tightly.

I couldn't stop but to explore his face's feature with my index finger.

His skin was a little rough. I moved my finger from his forehead to his well maintained beard.

His jaw was sharp, more sharp than a blade. I giggled at my thoughts and kissed his forehead and slowly muttered.

"Good morning, love."

Before getting up and going towards the washroom to be fresh and up.

After doing my skin care and filling my partition with vermilion, I made my way towards the kitchen to help the cooking servants but found mom there.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Okay so I know I am very very late this time but it is not my fault, you all are not voting on the chapter and I don't know why I am getting demotivated.

I lost my interest in writing new chapters.

You are not even following, I am literally doing everything according to you all.

You all wanted a book on Aarush, I gave it to you but now you all are not even checking on it.

No one has voted on that book's chapter, seriously it took my hardwork to design a plot, storyline and everything and I only did that because of you all,you all wanted a book on him.

And I am just saying to read his book because I know you all will love his book. It would contain everything you guys want to see in a book. Because I really did hard work for it and gave my time to that book.

All right I don't want to say anything further.

Thanks to those who vote, follow and comment on every single Chapter.

That's all take care of yourself 🦋

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗