CHAPTER-8

Read the author's note at the end of the chapter, as it is about Aarush's book.

Happy reading 🦋🦋🦋

Akshita took an irritated sigh as she wrapped a towel around her body securely and twisted the knob of the bathroom's door to enter inside the bedroom.

Her eyes immediately caught the sight of her clothes which was neatly settled on bed.

She scrunches her nose on the thought of not bringing the clothes with her inside the bathroom.

She was about to pick her clothes when she heard the opening of the door, she immediately turned towards the door and found Vedansh entering inside.

Her hands tightened the grip of the towel on their own and her nervousness and shyness grew more when their eyes met.

"I am sorry, I didn't know you were changing."

He immediately turned around and muttered those words.

"Why did you come at this time?"

She said in a loud embarrassed voice.

"I told you, I didn't know you were changing that's it. Why are you getting angry at me."

"You should have at least knocked before coming inside."

The irritation was clearly visible in her voice.

"And you should lock the door if you were willing to change in the bedroom instead of the bathroom and dressing room."

He stated with the same level of irritation in his voice. Akshita rolls her eyes at his response

"Still you should have no before bumping inside the bedroom."

Vedansh scoffed and was about to turn towards her and tell her that it was his room also and there were only his wife and son present inside the room. Why does he need to knock on the door?  But reality hits him on the correct time that HIS WIFE was standing only in a TOWEL wrapped around her tiny body. He quickly stops his muscles from moving.

"Akshita, why are you over reacting, it's not like I have never seen you like this before. In fact I have seen more than this."

Akshita was stunned by his statement. She can feel her cheeks, forehead, ears and neck burning. This was not her husband. He was flirting with her, in his language he was Spitting The Facts without any hesitation.

"G-Go out I w-want to change."

"In bedroom?"

"Yes, y-you go out."

"Why will I go out?"

He asked not being sure about the question.

"You go and change."

He was confused. Akshita slap her forehead.

"Ohh God Vedansh, I have to change my clothes in the bedroom, will you see me changing."

And amused smirk plastered on Vedansh.

"If you want I can see you changing, you know I have no problem with that-"

He got cut by Akshita's yelling .

"GET OUT, Pervert."

Vedansh laughed and turned towards her giving her a wink before making his way out of the room.

Akshita was still standing like a statue. Yuvraj's cry makes her chain of thoughts break and she immediately turn towards the clock to see the time it was showing 7:30 pm.

She sighed in relief as she had to attend a business party with Vedansh.

She comforted Yuvraj and then quickly changed her clothes before changing Yuvraj clothes as he was also coming with them.

After being done with her makeup and hair she took out  Vedansh's clothes before making her way out of the room with Yuv to say goodbye to Aadya.

_______________________________________

Another update!!!!

Okay so I know that the chapter was really short and I am sorry about that .

I tried my best to write today's chapter and thought of making it long but couldn't do so.

As my health is not good. I am suffering from fever and I can't bring myself to write more then this. My energy is really drained in writing this much .

How was the chapter?

Apart from that thank you soo much for voting, commenting and following. It really means a lot to me.

And I have good news for you guys, I have decided to write a book on Aarush.

What trope do you guys want?

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗