CHAPTER-12

Vedansh's POV

We broke the kiss as we were out of breath. I connected our forehead and we stand in silence feeling eachother's presence.

I kissed her forehead before making my way towards the small table and picked the rectangular golden- red box which I kept few minutes before her arrival.

She was looking at me with her questioning gaze.

I smiled towards her and forward the box to her.

"What is it?"

She asked being completely confused, I smile and replied.

"See it by yourself."

She nodded and started opening the box making my heart beat race.

I was afraid, if she didn't like the gift? but my fear flew away when I saw the smile on her lips and her beautiful eyes were shining.

Her expression told me that she liked the necklace.

"It is beautiful."

She smiled widely towards me, her eyes twinkling even more.

The necklace was beautiful, it was a diamond necklace and some white colour pearls were added in it making it more pretty.

She pick the necklace and set it on her neck, it was looking beautiful on her, but she was anable to tie it.

"May I ?"

I asked her and she nodded smiling.

I turned her and now her back was facing me. I slided her hairs to her shoulder to get clear view to tie the necklace.

I started tieing the necklace and my fingers were continuously brushing her silky and smooth skin which make shiver ran down my down.

I can see she was getting goosebumps because of my touch.

I smirked knowing my touch's effect on her. She tried to keep her breath normally but she was losing too badly in it.

Her shaky breath was showing how much my touch effect on her body.

I can hear her heart beating fast. When I was done tying the necklace I realised my breath near her back of neck which instantly hit her skin making her breath and heartbeat faster, I smirked and turn her towards me.

She was looking very pretty in the necklace, it was seeming like the necklace was made for her.

It was seeming that the necklace was made for her only, so she can wear that and enhance the beauty of the necklace.

"Beautiful" I said in a husky tone as I was amazed by her beauty she blushed and looked down and then slowly muttered a thank-you.

___________________

Just to tell you guys my updating schedule is not fixed now whenever I will get time I will definitely post the new chapter. Updates will no longer be every Saturday. As I said, I will keep updating new chapters whenever I get time.

Do check out Aarush's book.

Lots of love