CHAPTER-6

I have a question...

Do you guys want a book on Aarush?

But Aarush will not be sweet and loving like Vedansh.

He will be dominating, rude, arrogant and can kill anyone for his women...

What do you guyss think?

Okk so let me know in the comments.

Happy reading 🦋

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Vedansh came downstairs and walked towards the dining table only to see all the family members already reserved their seats and ready to eat.

He sighed and sat on a chair before making Yuvraj comfortable on his lap.

Aadya and Akshita served everyone pav bhaji.

Aadya took a seat beside Aarush while Akshita sat beside her husband. Everyone started eating and complimented her.

"God, I missed this taste so much. Thank you so much bhabhi for making it for me."

He gives pressure on the last two words while Vedansh rolls his eyes.

"It's alright Aarush you don't need to thank me again and again."

Aarush grinned on Akshita's words.

                       •°•_-_-_-_•°•

Vedansh was sitting on the bed while the laptop was resting on his lap.

It was 9:30 at night and he had his dinner in the room only, because he was not feeling like going downstairs.

After bidding good bye to Aarush he last saw Akshita going inside Aadya's room with a crying Yuvraj.

He was again thinking about what Aarush told him and he wanted to talk to Akshita about it but she was nowhere to be found.

So he shook off those thoughts and decided to do some work.

After almost 30 minutes the door opened and he immediately snapped his head towards the door and found Akshita and Yuvraj giggling.

"Ohh, so sorry, I forgot to knock"

She apologizes as soon as she realizes.

"No it's okay"

He smiles towards her before shutting down the laptop and keeping it on the side table.

"Is he not sleepy?"

He asked pointing towards Yuvraj.

"Hmm, it seems like."

Akshita gives Yuv to Vedansh as he wants to play with him.

"Vedansh"

She called him softly while he hummed in return.

"Did you not like the pav bhaji?"

She stated being a little hesitant.

"And what made you think like that?"

He has a very serious expression on his face and she can sense that he is being pissed off about something.

"Everybody said something about the dish except you."

She said hanging her head down.

"Kyu tumne jiske liye pav bhaji banayi thi, usko to bhot pasand ayi aur usne bhar-bhar kar tarif bhi ki. To tumhe kya farak padta hai ki mai tarif karu ya nahi."

He said focusing on Yuv.

"Farak? Mujhe farak padega, aap mere husband ho aur agar aap mujhe complement nahin denge to mujhe bilkul fark padega."

"For whom you made that?"

He turned towards her and directly looked in her eyes.

"What?"

She said being confused.

"That freaking pav bhaji."

He was irritated.

"Fir everyone. I have made pav bhaji for everyone."

"Oh seriously. I thought you made that only because of Aarush as you love to make it for him."

He said while rolling his eyes on the last seven words.

"Are you repeating my words?"

Akshita asked raising her eyebrows.

" No I am spitting facts. You love to make it for him, but you never made anything for me. You never smile at me the way you smile at him."

"Why? You want me to make something for you? Okay, tell me what will you eat? I didn't made anything for you because you never ask me to."

•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•

Finally the update is here.

Okay, so how was the chapter?

I am feeling bad for Vedansh...

He is really jealous of Aarush.

Okay so I want to say thanks to all of you. You guys are the best. The response which I got in the previous chapter was overwhelming for me.

Thank you soo much for voting on the chapter.

Please follow and comment also.

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗