CHAPTER-1

The two ladies were giggling while preparing the lunch. Today they both were craving to make something for the lunch by themselves as all the time servants prepare the food, but they both try to make food for their family by own.

Akshita laugh loudly as Mira was telling her about Vedansh's childhood.

"Oh god mom, he was so cute"Akshita said while controlling her laugh.

"Yes, he was" Mira said while shooking her head lightly.

" By the way where is Yuvraj, is he with Digraj? " Mira asked not seeing her grandson from past 1 hour.

"No mom he is with Aadya" Akshita replied while smiling towards her.

"Where is dad? " Akshita asked and Mira replied her that he is resting in his room. Akshita nodded and they both started doing there work.

Aadya enters inside the kitchen,holding Yuvraj in her arms.

" Bhabhi see na, what happened to him he is crying continuously" Aadya said been annoyed by his high pitch crying voice.

"Is his diaper dirty? " Akshita asked while washing her hand so that she can took her son in her arms.

"Yes bhabhi I checked that, it is all clean" Aadya replied

"Is he hungry" Mira voice was covered with worry.

"No mom, I  have feed him few minutes before,  maybe he is sleepy that's why he is crying" Akshita told them while they both nodded and Aadya give Yuvraj to Akshita.

"Mumma main Yuvraj ko sula kar aati hun  bus thodi der mein, fir aakar sub kuchh prepare kar dungi Jo bacha hua hai." Akshita said while rocking Yuvraj back and fourth in her arms to stop him from crying.

"It's okay Akshita take your time I will prepare, only few things are left. "Akshita nodded at Mira's word and walked out of the kitchen.

"Mom can I help you" Aadya asked seeing the food she was making.

"yes sure beta,come" Mira said smiling towards her.

Akshita went inside bedroom while consoling Yuvraj.

"Why my Yuv crying so much what happened baby" Akshita asked while keeping your Yuvraj on her lap and patting his head softly so that he can sleep.

"My baby need some rest right, close your eyes and go to sleep" she said while smiling towards him.

"close your eyes baby" he was just admiring her mother's beauty with his big doe eyes.

"Yuv come on sleep or how you will play with your dad you will feel sleepy later if you will not sleep" she started humming a song and he close his eyes after sometimes when he finally got asleep she took him to his crib and settle him comfortably on crib.

She went downstairs and everybody have their lunch.

She came back to her bedroom to check on Yuvraj and he was sleeping peacefully.

"Thank God Yuv so gaya varna Jab Vedansh aate to ye so hi Jata" Akshita said while shooking her head and walking towards dressing room but she stops on her track when she hear her phone ringing.

She took her phone and saw the caller ID it was no one other than her husband Vedansh Khurana she frowned and pick the call to know the reason behind calling her because Vedansh never calls her from office until and unless it is important.