CHAPTER-17

We are soon going to hit 40k reads...thank you soo much. I didn't thought I will come this far.

Please vote and follow.

_________________

Vedansh kept his laptop on the table near the bed when he saw Akshita entering the room.

"Akshita"

"Yes"

She smiles and sits beside him.

"Akshu, I am really sorry. I don't know why she is clinging on me."

"Ved"

She kept her right hand on his right cheek.

"Why are you saying sorry, it's not your fault and we all know that she is like this only so come down, okay."

He nodded and Akshita kiss his forehead.

"I love you and I will love you forever, no matter what the situation is, you are mine and I am yours. I will not let anyone come between us."

Vedansh said with love.

"I know" she replied

"But Akshita if she say any bad thing to you then I will not hesitate to throw her from this house."

"But Vedansh --"

"No Akshita, you cannot stop me this time and I don't know but something is fishy here. Whenever she used to come to this house, she used to come with her parents or with bua but this time she came alone and bua didn't even call us and tell us about her arrival. I am sure there is something wrong."

He said what he was feeling.

"There's nothing like this you are just over thinking it, Ved."

"I hope so but if all the things come true that I am thinking then she will surely face consequences."

Akshita can feel anger in his words.

                     ^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^

Days started passing like this, Ritika tried her best to spend some time with Vedansh but he didn't give a damn to her.

Vedansh spends his time with Akshita, Yuvraj and Aadya.

It was a Sunday afternoon when everyone was sitting in the living room. Suddenly they heard a scream and a crying sound from the kitchen and everyone went there and found Ritika sitting on the floor and pressing her feet by her palm.

"Ritika, what happened to you?" Mira asked seeing her crying.

"Aunty, I accidentally slipped and now my feet are hurting like hell." She said while crying.

"Oh let me call the doctor." Digraj started dialing the number but Ritika stopped him.

"It's okay uncle, it will be okay. I just need a little rest. Vedansh can you help me to reach my room?"

Before Vedansh can do any protest Aadya beats him in it.

"Get up, I will help you."

Ritika glares at Aadya.

"I asked Vedansh."

Vedansh sighed before saying.

"If Aadya is ready to help you then go with her why are you asking me."

"No Vedansh, I will go with you only."

"Are you gone mad Ritika, if I am telling you to help you then why are you forcing bhai?"

Aadya said being irritated and angry with Ritika.

"SHUT UP, STAY AWAY FROM THIS MATTER--"

Ritika yelled at Aadya but before she completed her sentence Akshita cut her off.

"Lower your voice Ritika, no one in this house talks like this to Aadya and I will not tolerate any kind of wrong behaviour--"

Ritika interrupted Akshita.

"And who the hell are you to tell me that huh?"

Before Akshita could reply Vedansh shouted at Ritika.

"RITIKA, STAY IN YOUR LIMITS. DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING TO MY WIFE."

"WIFE, WIFE, WIFE, Wife my foot. Can't you see my love towards you Vedansh huh?"

She suddenly gets up and walks closer to Vedansh.

"RITIKA, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?"

Digraj roared on her but she ignored him and continued saying.

"What is there in Akshita that is not there in me?"

She grabbed his caller but he pushed her away from him.

_________________________

Who wants to slap Ritika?

The book is coming to an end. Only three chapters and epilogue is left.

So please vote on every chapter if you didn't do so.

Lots of love
💗💗💗💗💗