Rough Story Plan

lol I do not see myself writin allat anytime soon. Here's the rought story plan I had tucked away from wave arc onwards though. 

---

Hiiro wakes up, Naruto dotes on him during the day, Tazuna announces the bridge will be done tomorrow and Kakashi says they will leave midday tomorrow. Naruto sleeps with Hiiro (not like that (yet)), Kakashi and Hiiro talk.

Hiiro and team seven are all on the bridge with Kakashi and Tazuna, and they hold the opening ceremony. Hiiro and Naruto say their goodbyes to tsunami and Inari. Naruto carries Hiiro part of the way back

The group camps for a night and Sasuke and sakura tease naruto about staying by hiiro but sakura takes it a little too far and naruto gets over protective, she apologises and hiiro eases the tension, they sleep

Reach the village and Naruto is forced to leave hiiro to be escorted to the hospital as his team briefs with Minato. Minato takes Naruto home straight away and Naruto talks to Kushina. Naruto admits he needs his friend with him, he can't bear to be away. Minato and he argue, then Kushina stands her ground and offers to let the boys live together in the house. Minato is apprehensive but agrees. Naruto is unsatisfied, mentioning the twins. Kushina also doesn't want him to live on his own yet. Naruto stands up to minato and leaves home to find Hiiro.

He searches first at the apartment and finds the worried twins. He takes them with him to the hospital and uses his authority as the hokage's son to let the nurses let him and the twins through, the twins are in awe. They reach Hiiro and the twins are horrified and relieved all at the same time. The twins fall asleep by Hiiro in bed. Naruto talks to him about the argument with Minato. Hiiro falls asleep.

Naruto notices Kushina walk into the room and they talk about the three. Naruto lets Kushina bring Minato into the room. Minato is still apprehensive about the boy's background and illegal activities. Naruto gets protective over Hiiro and Kushina and Minato realises how serious about them he is. Minato relents, he sets out conditions. Hiiro and the twins must come over for dinner, they all must live near their house, weekly check ins.

They all calm down and Naruto says he will talk to Hiiro about it when he wakes up. Minato says team seven have the next three days off and he and kushina leave. Naruto kisses Hiiro on the forehead and watches over the three in the chair before falling asleep.

Hiiro wakes up and is discharged from the hospital, there is nothing more they can do for his arm (or rather lack of lol). The three walk back to the trio's apartment. The twins go off shopping with money from naruto much to hiiro's dismay. Naruto sits Hiiro down and talks to him about moving in together in a nice apartment. Hiiro is shocked at the location, an upper class residential area near the clan compounds. He refuses blatantly at first but relents as Naruto admits he can't live without him. He brings up sending the twins to school and Hiiro is shocked. Naruto pleads to let him do this for him, he's never cared for someone so much, he will give him the world. Hiiro is a blushing mess and relents, agreeing to shut Naruto up.

Naruto makes the preparations right away and that night the three are brought to Naruto's house for dinner with his family. Naruto sits on Hiiro's right. They all have a lovely time (lol) and Naruto reveals to the twins the plans going forwards. The twins are very happy. They stay over at the hokage house for that night, all in Naruto's room. Hiiro admits to Naruto how useless he feels right now, depending on Naruto. Naruto reassures him.

Timeskip

Team seven meet at the bridge and get the note about the chunin exams in a month. They all say they are ready. They decide to meet at the yakiniku place for dinner, and a genin reunion is happening. Naruto goes and meets Minato, the two agree on an apartment and Naruto gets the keys, he currently has enough money in his own savings to outright buy a place. Minato apologises about the stuff he said about hiiro. Naruto appreciates his apology and the two reconcile a bit. Naruto almost asks him about his 'older brother' but stops himself.