Rewritten: Chapter 2

RECOLLECTION AND REASLISATION

---------------------------------------

"I swear I'll be the bestest brother ever!" Naruto watched from the edge of an old run down room as the boy he recognised from his earlier dream spoke, holding what seemed to be his younger brother. The baby giggled and held out his chubby hands. The tall blond laughed and held his finger, waiting for the baby to grab it. He sweat dropped when the baby stuffed it in its mouth.

"I'll never let anyone take you my little Naruto," he smiled down at the bundle of joy in his arms "and if they do I'll kill them so hard that they'll die to death!" He then laughed at his own joke as the baby gave him a strange stair and he let out a nervous chuckle in response.

"Dei," the baby contorted his small and chubby face at the effort of pronouncing the blondE's name. Naruto froze as he realised the baby was him and the teen mimicked his movements but for a whole other reason froze in shock. "Deidei!" The baby somewhat yelled. "Deidei! Deidei! Deidei!" He yelled over and over again, giggling. The older blonde beamed at the little one and stood up, swung the toddler round and round in circles in the air.

"That a boy!" The boy praised earning the happy giggling of the younger one in his arms, "Your big brother will always love you." Naruto felt his heart ache and he tried to reach out to the two only to jolt awake.

"NARUTO PAY ATTENTION AND STOP SLEEPING IN CLASS!"

"GAHHHH" he jumped up from my seat in shock and fell over letting out a surprised gasp followed by a short hiss as he hit the hard ground. The entire class, save from a few, burst out in fits of laughter, he didn't mind though, only rubbing the back of his neck lightly as he sat back down, letting a soft mumble escape him. The class silenced at Iruka's glare and the teacher moved on with the lesson, sparing a worried glance at Naruto. The boy in question didn't bother looking towards the board and instead stared down at his hands which wouldn't stop shaking.

The lunch bell came soon after and he was held back by Iruka.

"Naruto is there something wrong?" the teacher asked, his voice laced with concern. Naruto contemplated his options and his dreams before meeting Iruka's warm eyes.

"Iruka can I trust you?" Iruka looked concerned for a moment before steeling himself and matching Naruto's serious gaze.

"Of course Naruto," he assures the boy.

"I've been having these dreams."

"Mhm?"

"And in all of these dreams there's this one person."

"And?"

"I don't know who he is,"

"And you want to know who he is," Iruka finished. Naruto didn't mention his suspected relation to the person or Minato's involvement and instead opted to stare silently at his teacher. The two stood silently for a few seconds, sounds of children's playing and chatter muffled by the wooden screen doors. Iruka brightened up suddenly, "Why don't you try henge?" he suggested gingerly, "they might be someone from the village and being a chunin, I'd probably know them if that's the case. Naruto didn't reply before nodding.

"Let's give it a go," he returned, talking a step back from the chunin before putting his hands together, "Ninja art: Henge no Jutsu." he pictured the teen from is dreams, the waist long ash blonde has that looked soft and well kept as he swung his baby brother in the air, the same glistening blue eyes that naruto had that shined with probe from his baby brother's words, his frame and face made him look feminine but he by no means looker weak. Iruka looked taken aback by the realistic image of the long blond haired youth.

"I'd say he looks like minato with long hair and a more girly face but with those eyes, he looks like an older you but with long hair. Sorry Naruto, but I don't recognise him other than that. Was there anything else in the dream that could give you clues?" Iruka looked apologetic as Naruto released the henge jutsu. Naruto shook his head in response. He felt like mentioning Minato's involvement but a nagging in the back of his mind told him otherwise.

"It's alright, sensei," Naruto smiled at the man, "thanks anyways."

"You know I'm here if you need me, alright?" Iruka placed a hand on the young boy's shoulder in a comforting manner.