chapter four

I opened the doors to my new room and the sight was fabulous. When you walk in you are met with the bed, which stood between two night stands and a window on the side. There were shelves packed with books on either side of the window and a window seat in the middle. From here I could see all my favourites.

" wow your room looks amazing. How did you decorate so fast honey bear?" Alex said. Wait Alex?! I turned to the door to see him leaning against the frame with his arms crossed admiring the room. " you aren't supposed to be here. This is the girls dorm building" I said and he looked at the other door. " I thought I'd say hi to my new friend, honey bunny. And spend the night in one of the girls rooms" he said the last part in a mumble and I rolled my eyes.

I strived over to him and pushed him out " bye bye" I said effectively pushing him out " oh come on atleast give me your name" he begged as I pushed the doors closed. "Well you wouldn't use it either way so why bother"i grunted out trying to push the door close. He pushed them back but I gave it my all. " Alex!" I heard Elijah yell from the end of the hallway" shit if you dont hear from me, honey bunny blame him and know I lived a great life" he said and ran off" my names Audrey!" I yelled.

Soon after Elijah ran past and stopped. He looked at me and waved. I awkwardly waved back and he then continued running after Alex again." What the hell is wrong with you!" Elijah yelled" I promise I didn't steal it!" I heard their voices echo the further away they got.

I walked inside and closed the doors and continued to walk around the room. I ran my hand over the desk and stopped. It had a stack of text books and writing books as well as a bag of stationary with a purple sticky note stuck to the top of the stack.

- hi love I bought you everything you need. Goodluck and make me proud

A smile formed as my mind drifted off to my dad and sister back home. I should call them. On cue my phone buzzed in my pocket and looked at the caller I'd. Iris, maybe she got her phone back? I thought and picked up.

" Hello." I answered " hey so I stole my phone from dads drawer. " iris whispered from the other end. Or she did that. " okay... oh yeah so how was your first day?" I asked excitedly and the line went silent. " Iris " I said with a sturn tone. " fine , so due to the rumors that went around last year about mason and I, everyone is avoiding me and giving me dirty looks. Mason no longer sits with me and now avoids me as well as nova. Because nova likes mason and mason doesnt want to sit with me because he thinks I made the rumors. Xavier got with britney and - now I... dont have anyone to sit with or talk to" she explained. Her voice cracked at the end and i shifted in my spot as I listened to her crying.

Last year a rumor broke out that Iris slept with mason while dating another guy and now her friends are avoiding her because mason likes nova and nova likes mason. Xavier and iris dated for that year and britney, a popular bitch,likes Xavier. So she got jealous of Iris and then started the rumors. She made it so believable that Xavier broke up with Iris and nova and mason are avoiding her. Now britney is living the high life with Xavier who still has feelings for iris.

She came home crying that day after finding out why she got dirty looks from everyone. She didn't eat nor leave her room. Poor girl. I sighed " look everything's going to be okay. Atleast we know you are innocent." I said trying to make her feel better. " also why dont we go to the mall this weekend huh?" I suggested " okay but invite some of your friends you made. I really want to meet them. Also liam and Mackenzie dropped by the other day. They really miss you" she replied.

" is the girl on the phone hot" alex asked. " how the hell am I supposed to know " elijah replied angrily. I rolled my eyes. " I gotta go Iris bye " I said and hung up. " can I help you " I asked turning to face the two standing by the door. " you want to head to the pool?" Elijah asked smiling. I glared at the two but when I opened my mouth to speak " Elijah and Alexander Brooks!" Mrs Hudson's voice echoed through the halls and they ran off.

Soon after she appeared infront of my door a bit out of breath. " I'm sorry if those two were bothering you Audrey " she said with a smile of pity " oh dont worry it's chill" I said and mentally slapped myself. Chill really Audry!?" Well if its um... 'chill' I'd like to know if you like your room?" She enquired. " yes its lovely " I said nervously and she then left smiling.

I rushed to the door and closed it before those two come back. After locking the door I walked over to the closet that was next to the bathroom. Which was also on the other side of the room. Opening the closet I saw all my clothes packed and hung up neatly. " that's why they asked for my bags" I mumbled.

I looked through the drawers and found some swim suits- "iris I am going to murder you" I said through gritted teeth while gripping the 2 piece bikinis that are in the drawer. I only wear full body suits when the hell did she- I left her with my purse and my bag was open for a good while when I packed it.

A knock on the door caught my attention and I stood up from my place. I opened the door and before me stood two guys in swim shorts and towels over their shoulders. What surprised me was that Elijah's was a very bright blue. He didn't seem like taht type of person" we are taking you to the pool." Alex announce. " why are you wearing black and he's wearing blue?" I asked.

I know, I only know them for a day but its kinda obvious that they are completely different. " well this dumbass decided to tell my mother the wrong sizes with the wrong colours" Elijah said and rolled his eyes. " give me a minute and I'll be out" I informed slamming the doors shut.

I'm going to kill iris this weekend.