Chapter sixteen

" you have such bad fashion taste dude" I informed Alex who was wearing a blue turtleneck, with yellow shorts and flip flops. " how ? My mom says I look good even in a trash bag " he said winking at himself in the store mirror. My head shook slightly as I got up and picked out an outfit. " Alex help me out here!" Hunter called from the dressing room. I glanced over at Alex who just ignored his request instead continuing to pose and flexing in the mirror. " also I think this Jean's is too small!" He yelled again.

" Alex go help him " I ordered but Alex rolled his eyes in the mirror. " he's a grown ass man he can do it himself. Plus why does he need my help?" Alex said and I let out an a annoyed sigh. But I agree, Alex has not the best of taste.

I picked out a bigger Jean's size and walked to the fitting room. I opened the curtain slightly and put my hand inside giving him the Jean's. " Alex get in here" he hissed and pulled my arm inside. I fell but he caught me. " you're not Alex" he said and glared at me. I smirked. " what's wrong you want to do naughty things with him in the dressing room?" I asked smirking and he gave me a look of pure disgust. " Fuck no I just want to ask him if my outfit looked okay" he said and I tilted my head.

I was still in his arms as we spoke he looked down at me and I looked up at him. His features were soft and friendly. Surprisingly. He stood under the light causing his hair to leave a shadow over half his face. Though the light never hit that point his eyes still glowed a bright green.

" then why not come out of the dressing room?" I asked and he gave me that ' are you serious right now' look. Wait does he know that that child outside has no fashion sense " what?" I asked." Well I don't want your staring problem and yearning to see certain body parts to get worst now do I?" He asked smirking at me. I have a feeling my cheeks are blood red right now.

His eyes fell from mine and I followed his gaze. My eyes wondered to my hands and I pushed him away from me fast and held my hands in front of my chest. " what you think I'd look at that? I've seen bigger from girls who can actually keep quiet when needed." He laughed. That piece of shit. " well doubt it , have you seen all the flat bitches at that school" I informed. " I never said school" he informed and I just realized, we are over 18 meaning adults and some adult men spend their time at clubs.

He leaned against the wall with arms crossed. His shirt tightened around his arms and stomach area and left a clear map of his muscles and perfectly cut six pack. I swallowed and didn't hide the look I gave away. I just wanna touch them. Run my finger through every pathway and crevest. And I want to like poke each one to see if they pop. I licked my bottom lip before biting it with a smile.

" you really do have a staring problem " he said snapping me back to reality. I looked at him crimson. " no I font" I blushed and looked away. You dumb ass he saw you looking. You shameless child. shit , I said font instead of don't. " you cant even talk properly" he spat and pushed me out of the room.

I stood there frozen. His hand then reached out again and grabbed the pair of jeans.

I looked over at Alex who hasn't moved from the mirror. " hey you think this looks better?" He asked Turing around. A smile formed as I looked at him. He had an off white T-shirt on this time, with a pair of black jeans, a black leather jacket and his white sneakers. Its basic but it's a classic. I gave him a thumbs up and he went into the dressing room next to...Hunter's.

Wait he changed outfits. Did he hear us? Not that we were doing anything bad but...

***

After that we headed home because it became dark out and I don't think I want to go swimming in the dark. I don't trust neither of them. Alex said it would be fun to go at night but that devilish smirk did not go unnoticed. Hunter, he wasn't in the mood so we went with Hunters suggestion.