The Invitation

Just so you know, Joel and Scar are going to be in this fic as well, I just didn't know how to fit in their perspectives.

Dear recipient,

Hello. I am Mumbo Jumbo. You are one of 16 people who got invited to my mansion tonight. Do not worry, I will be providing transportation at 4 pm. Tonight, I have fun games and a delightful dinner planned. You have probably heard about this from the news, and I hope you will arrive. This will the event of a lifetime, and whoever wins the games will be going home with 13 million dollars. I hope you accept this invitation.

Sincerely,

Mumbo Jumbo

Skizz's Perspective-

Impulse put the letter down as he finished reading it out loud.

Tango hummed.

"And we all got invited?" He then asked.

Skizz nodded, tossing his friend their letters.

"We gonna go?" Impulse asked, rereading the letter.

Tango shrugged, "Whatever you want, man."

Skizz nodded and then smiled, "I think we should go."

"Beats doing nothing!" Impulse said, smiling at his friends as they all accepted the invitation.

Etho's Perspective-

"We're not doing that." Etho said, putting his hands behind his head as he leaned back in his seat.

"Why not?" Bdubs asked.

"Don't trust him."

"He was the guy on TV, you know that rich white guy. He's fine."

"Just because he's on TV doesn't mean he's nice."

"Well I'm going to go." Bdubs said.

Etho looked shocked, "No! Don't!"

Bdubs smirked, "What? Worried about me?"

Etho blushed and Bdubs laughed.

"Come on, it'd be fun. Besides, 13 million dollars!"

"13 is not a lucky number."

"That's just superstition." Bdubs said, waving an impatient hand.

Etho bit his lip and Bdubs kissed his cheek.

"Come on, it'd be fun."

Etho smiled weakly and he and Bdubs got ready, but Etho had a bad feeling.

̸̟͍̀̀H̶̫̮͈̾͌̋e̶̝̹͗ ̷̢͉̪̞͂w̸͚̗͓͋̌a̸͍̤̟̝͝s̷͓̼̓̒ ̵͉͎̙̺̆̐̓r̵̡̗̗̲̾̆i̴̥̋͊̅̿g̶̳͙̩̏̇͠ͅh̴̭̗͈̭͛̒̈́̕t̶̡̛̾ͅ,̶̲͕͍̌ ̵̤͗̽ị̵͍̇t̸͍͗͆̍ͅ ̶̧̣̱̠̽̃̀w̶͙͋̂̍a̴͔͒ṣ̷̀̇̏͆ ̵̹̰̈́m̴̢̝̬͓̍̅̽͝ō̵͜r̷̩̣͑ę̸͙̬͎̈́͆̂ ̷̢̳͚̔͜t̶̰̝͐h̸̟̹̜̀̿ä̷̼̜̘̈́̒͑n̵̻̺̪͑̋̚ ̵͓̫̔a̷͙̩̓̌͘̚ ̵̱͈͗͊͑̓b̶̥̦̤̖̽̀̕a̴͕̩͑͛͝d̵̺̔̌ ̷̳̣̊͗̎f̶̺͂́ë̶̩̗̮́͑̓͆ĕ̶̢̫͉͈̔͑̀l̷̯͎͊i̶̬̥̔́n̷̘̗̑͛g̴̬͇͆̓̅͝

Jimmy's Perspective-

Jimmy sighed in anger as he lost again to the computers.

I hate playing Super Smash Bros. against computers.

"Tim, Tim, Tim." Grian said quickly, hurrying in the room with two letters in his hand.