Epilogue

Please listen to scared by Jeremy Zucker and enjoy!

Scott's Perspective

It took a while for us to get settled down and get over what happened.

Well,

I never really got over what happened.

How could you?

I mean, sure I met the love of my life but...

You can't just forget all the bad things that happened.

Me and Jimmy have been healing together, and Scar's been getting a lot of help from friends.

But...he never really seemed to fully forget what happened.

Especially with Grian.

Jimmy was pretty shook with what happened to Grian too and he and Scar would often talk to each other about it and help walk each other through it.

Everyone was pretty surprised and heartbroken about what happened, but no one was as heartbroken as Doc was.

The police had gone to his house and told him what had happened and when he heard the story from me, Jimmy, and Scar, he was shocked.

He almost broke his table because he was so upset and mad.

We ended up staying the night at his place just to make sure he didn't do anything bad.

And...

I'm pretty sure he would've if we weren't there to help him.

I know we just met him, but I felt terrible.

I mean, his husband died.

And he wasn't even there to stop it...

Or do anything about it.

Or even say goodbye...

And that must be soul crushing.

Doc's Perspective-

The Next Day-

"Doc, are you okay?" Scar asked, knocking on my door.

I grumbled.

I hadn't slept at all last night.

I just...thought.

About how empty I felt without him.

I knew it was a bad idea. He shouldn't've gone. He should've listened to me!!!

I sighed, tears forming in my eyes.

"Yeah, fine." I said, and Scar cracked open the door.

"Are you sure?"

"No! I'm not sure!! How can I be okay when my husband died?!"

"Doc, I'm sor- "

"It's fine. Not like he can come back anyway."

I sighed and messed with the ring on my finger.

Scar looked at me before sitting down next to me.

"You know he still loves you." Scar said.

...

"Yeah." I whispered.

"And I understand how you feel." Scar said quietly, "But at least you got to make happy memories with the person you love."

I looked up at Scar and he smiled softly.

I smiled back.

"Thanks Scar."

"Of course."

And that's the end!!! Wooo!!!
Fun fact I had this planned in May and just wrote it for Pearlescentmoon12335 writing completion.

Go check out everyone else who was in it as well, and I really hope you enjoyed this. I've never done a murder mystery before and I really enjoyed experimenting with the Ahasbands and Skizzpulse.

Let me know what your favorite part was and anything I could improve on!

My favorite part was Grian's death scene where Scar finds him or Ren's death, and I think I could improve on taking things slower instead of just hitting the audience with all the death scenes one after another.

Oh and I have a little behind the scenes thing. I made this a while ago and it isn't up to date as I changed a lot of things and my friend convinced me to kill off a lot more people, but this was the original plan ⬇️

 I made this a while ago and it isn't up to date as I changed a lot of things and my friend convinced me to kill off a lot more people, but this was the original plan ⬇️

And yea things changed FAST

ANYWAY-

Happy Halloween everyone!! I'm hope you all have fun, and I hope to see you in my other stories

Much platonic love,

Seth <3