PART4:THE SUPPLY RUN

(So.....quick heads up this part is surprisingly long I may or not have been too absorbed in writing this for like a intire day but I just got sooo bored that I dicided to just "fuck it am gonna make the fourth part very long so that am doing something productive for once"
and so I did...Soo....grab your snacks I guess? and chillax cause this is going my longest page I have ever wrote longer then I wrote a 1000 long words in a essay in English...so without further ado let's get to it, have fun :D)

We start where we left off

It was currently 4 in the morning birds are singing, flowers are blooming on days like theses people should be having a a quiet day of sleep,well not today, because today is when three,10 or 9yo kids are going on a supply run from a certain city that might cost them to be in prison for who knows how long, anyway...Taisin is currently preparing for the RAID today after he took a bath, he is equipping his assassin blades that look like normal gauntlets,a white mask that has two lines for eyes and a big smile that are colored red,he wore his saddles and adjusted his glasses Abit he placed his halberd on the desk of his room and left to the living.

Izentsu:good morning Taisin-nii-sama
(Said Izen who is sitting on the couch while checking his pistol and kunais Infront of the table in front of him)

Taisin:hey Izen early as usual...
(Said Taisin in his normal drowsy voice)

Yami on the other hand was drinking coffee that Izentsu made for himm
(I don't where he got the coffee beans
he just got em,maybe he grew em idk)

Yami:we have about 10 minutes until we head out,if you have something to do before we leave,do it quick.the sooner we get there the faster we'll be done with the mission( said Yami in his usual stoic and calm voice )

Taisin:yeah,yeah I got it, let me have a check up on tatsuya before we go real quick(said Taisin in a stoic and annoyed tone)

Yami: remember...8 minutes we'll leave in 4 minutes..(said Yami who starts preparing what seems to be granades of some sort)

Taisin:suuuure....(said Taisin annoyed that they had to leave in a few minutes)

Taisin went to check on tatsuya who is seen still asleep on the bed,taisin opened the door a little bit and peeked his head in a little to see tatsuya still asleep he then closed the door after checking up on tatsuya,he went to the living room where he sees his two brothers already for the raid, he equips his dark fluffy coat and a grabbling hook that they stole from a bunch of thugs 5 months ago,they then head out to towards the entrance to the cave.

Yami: remember... follow the plan once we get there...(he turns around and makes eye contact with Kurokus on the couch who is actually awake early in the morning what a surprise!)
Kurokus... look after tatsuya while we're gone and for the love god...don't do anything stupid, like trying to balance hotdogs on you head its a waste of food.

Kurokus:ay!! crude much..and sure bro.. I'll "ketchup" with you guys latte-r

Yami:*sigh*[......I hope its not a bad dicision to leave him with the base...last time we left him alone with the base he almost burned down the intire base, because he burned the water..I don't know how...but he just did it] next time try not to burn the base or make the cave collapse alright...

Kurokus:heh...maybe next time you find some bitches( whispered Kurokus in a low voice)

Yami:what was that?

Kurokus: nothing bro,how's about you go along with your mission ,k?

Yami narrows his eyes at Kurokus before breaking eye contact,and then... they left

Kurokus: you better hold,your end of the deal bro...welp...guess it's time for me to make modern art using noddles
(He then walks towards the kitchen to do his "Italian sculpture" by wearing a mustache and a artist hat) it's sculpture making time...