PART12:my days in Rhode Island was interesting...I guess?

(Hello everyone!,so in this part it will be our boy Dr.Yami in his days in Rhodes Island after escaping from chernobog in part:11 this is basically his occurrences and events that is happening to him in Rhodes Island including on some of the interaction with the fellow operators and his co-workers.this part is special because you will be seeing a certain child that belongs to Yami and Kal'tsit.
and this is also special because you will also be seeing a tiny winy sneak peak of one mysterious person in the events of Ace and Scout.well without a further ado,let's get to it)

================================

After the events in chernobog the Doctor upon arriving in Rhodes Island
was told about the rest of who he is
and what he does, the sudden change of the once cruel and cold Doctor of Babel to a friendly and warm person that can calm anyone to a relaxed and rejuvenated state made them surprised and shock.they weren't expecting the Doctor to change into a friendly person,well...he has Incountered some operators who are slightly none-friendly to him but through the courses of the mouths he BARELY managed to befriend them he has been working in Rhodes Island for about a month and in that month Ace and Scout came back to Rhodes Island which made everyone very shocked and surprised,some were confused on how they were still alive since they were left behind to fight off the leader of reunion some were relief that they were alive and made it out,some just cried tears of joy like amiya and blaze.
Ace and Scout were practically being surrounded by some of their fellow operator friends and being hugged the heck out them and were also asked on how they escape which Ace just answered that they were saved by a mysterious person in black thick robes which might have caught the attention of some of the operators including a certain green haired grumpy old cat lady named Dr.kal'tsit.
Speaking of Dr.kal'tsit...she is very not friendly towards the Doctor since she acts very cold towards him all the time.the day the Doctor arrived at Rhodes Island she acted very cold to him and doesn't even bother on being with him more then 3 second she also acts very rough around him, however.
dispite her being cold and rough to the Doctor she can be slightly nice at... sometimes..I think?...besides her there is actually another person that looks similar to her and has been known to be her daughter in Rhodes Island.and that person is a young green haired lynx named Kal'lina.

Kal'lina is known as Dr.Kal'tsit's
(and Doctor's *cough*) daughter and to be the heir of Rhodes Island if ever Dr.Kal'tsit retires (or something...?)
but when she was asked to be that someone she diclined it, the reason being?

Kal'lina:nah,it's too boring I'd rather be out there where the all action is.
besides, my little sis amiya is waaaay
more capable in leading Rhodes Island better then me..

Kal'lina is a energetic and a very hyper girl.she is very kind to others and doesn't hesitate to help others in need just like her little sister amiya.
her specialty is melee combat and first aid which she got from her mother,she finds the thrill in combat very fun. the harder the fight,the more exciting she gets in the fight and more willing to go all out and pass her limits, so for that she gets scolded by her mother for being reckless and putting herself on the line.she is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand combat including melee,and arts.she also very much have inherited the past Doctor's intelligence in commanding people on the battlefield except she cares for people getting hurt unlike the past Doctor who used people like chess pieces.

Kal'lina uses a weapon which she made all by herself and named it
"hellbringer" which is basically a giant great sword but the blade is a chainsaw the sword itself weight over 700lbs but dispite the weight she is able carry it with great ease if you ask her if she even feels any weight when using it she will answer this..

Kal'lina:huh? what do you mean "do I even feel any weight from my weapon?" of course it doesn't weight anything,duh! it's like holding a box of feathers!!