PART:27 A HURRICANE OF MADNESS

we start where we left off...

Third POV:

Deceiver was standing about 10 meters infront of them.blooded and clothes covered in guts and dirt as he lets out small uncomfortable cackles from his lips behind his white smiley mask that has dirt and cracks were threatening to break but was still holding.

Amiya stared at Deceiver with a concerned look of worry and extreme cautious as the stains on blood scattered on the floor as well as guts and bones were at the bottom of his feet,his black boots stepping on the blood on the ground,multiple organs and limbs cut up into nothing but minced meat with heads cut in half exposing their half cut skulls,brains,mouth and tongue with looks of horror on them,it made Amiga almost threw up but had to be strong in order to beat the deranged mad killer.

the air was tense,filled with a presence of fear and madness that was all leaking out of Deceiver himself. Chen unsheathed her Chi Xiao which was glowing a bright menacing color of red and small sparks of electricity coming out of it, she narrowed her eyes at Deceiver knowing that they need to be sharp and look out for his attacks since the live fight of the arena throughout lungmen, gave them some information on what he can do in a fight.

WOOSH!!

Suddenly everyone became tense as they heard a loud boom in the air as if some kind of force kicked the wind itself. Ace narrowed his eyes until his instincts were screaming out of nowhere and just by instincts his body moved by itself and went behind Amiya and-

CLANG!!

The sound of metal heating each other was heard as everyone's eye went to Ace blocking a sword that was thrown out of nowhere from Amiya her eyes widening in shock.

Dr,Yami:Ace! Amiya!

Dr,Yami shouted he then tried to run to them when he heard another sound to his left where Nearl was, and then a glint of something shiny was coming from behind her and without wasting time he called out to Nearl to warn her

Dr,Yami:Nearl! behind you!

CLANG!!

Nearl whipped behind her just in time to block a object hurling at her with her shield which was a axe, sparks appeared after she blocked the axe,the impact of the axe made her push back abit.

CLANG!!

Another sound of metal hitting each other that came from Hoshiguma this time, blocking a Axe with her shield,she grunted abit before she widened her eyes abit and instantly went to Chen's side blocking yet a another Axe from her side.

Hoshiguma:you okay?

Chen:ye-

POW!

Before Chen could finish she was cut off with a kick to the face as she yelped in shock and pain as she is pushed back by the kick,Deceiver kicked her in the face with his hands on Hoshiguma's back like he jumped over, Hoshiguma tried hit him with her shield by swinging it behind her but pushed his hands off her back and dodged her attack by jumping to the air, he then used his strings and latched them on her shoulders and pulled himself instantly close to her and then kneed her in the face grabbing her shoulders while having his knee on her face,he flipped over her head while his hands are still on her shoulder and instantly threw her infront of him in light speed.

CRASH!!

Hoshiguma crashed to a wall by being thrown by Deceiver, she coughed up small spots of blood then looked infront of her as her eyes widen before she quickly jumped to the side.

CRASH!!

the wall that she crashed into was then suddenly exploded into chucks of rocks and dust,as a black inside the dust cloud was seen before disappearing in a blink of an eye, Chen staggered back after being kicked in the face she then by instincts ducked down and dodged a sword going past her head and to Hoshiguma, her eyes widen and immediately yelled but was cut off when she felt her Chi Xiao telling her to swing it to the right.