PART5:RUN LIKE HELL

We start as we are left off but... this time very differently for some reason?...

Taisin:HOLY SHIT!!*Dodges an incoming electric bullet*RUN!!

Izentsu:WATCH OUT!! MORE TO OUR FRONT!!

???:DONT LET THEM THE SUBJECTS ESCAPE!!!

???:WE HAVE THEM CORNERD!!!
REMEMBER!! DONT KILL THEM!!
USE ELECTRIC BULLETS TO SHOCK THEM TO THE GROUND!!!

Taisin:tch,we need to get away from these guys!!

Yami: Taisin...use your strings on the buildings...

Taisin: what!? how is that going to help us!?

Yami: just do it... you'll figure it out yourself...

Taisin: will...here goes nothing!! let's hope these buildings don't snap in half!!

10 hours ago....

Yami:ok, we'll use this route to get to the slums...

Izentsu:are you sure it's a good idea Yami-nii-sama?,wouldn't we get spotted right away?(Izentsu said, raising a brow)

Yami:as long we move fast enough to the point where nobody can spot us
we'll be fine...

Taisin:yeah...sure...like that's possible..
he didn't meant the people giving us a glance of shitty confusion,he meant-

Before Taisin can finish,he was cut off by Yami who is looking at a map.

Yami:the security cameras scattered around the city catching our actions...
is that what you meant?...

Taisin looked at Yami's direction that is looking at the map.

Taisin:yeah... that's what I was going to say...

Yami:they won't be a problem....them catching our actions won't be a bother to them and even they did care, the amount of troops they'll send is the minimum of how many deers are getting hunted by a elite spec ops with the hunting period is five days...

Taisin raised a brow and tilted his head clearly not knowing what he means on what he said.

Taisin:what...? I have no fucking clue on what you just said...?

Yami:*sigh* it means they'll only send about 3 united grunts to subdue us...
Most of the time they only send 2 united armed personal to investigate
a disturbance in one of the residents of the city..they are clearly not caring about the whole "protect,serve,and rescue the public of crime"motto....
in other words they only care about the power they uphold, afterall. does
stealing money from the poor or threatening people that if they don't show respect to them they'll immediately get thrown to prison,
or how about rape,abusement,fraud, bribery, kidnapping, slavery, breaking and entering, stealing property,child rape,child abusement,child slavery,
vandalism,more rape, murder fraud,
forgery,forced actions onto the people by using their power and position to make them to do their bidding, and-

Taisin:....stop...just..stop..

Yami:.......and forced abortion and more rape.........................an-

Taisin:I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!
(Taisin who is clearly getting pissed off by Yami telling all of these crime instinctly shouted at his brother to shut up and giving him a glare that if he doesn't shup up he'll stitch his mouth shut with his strings)

Yami:....

Taisin:.....

Izentsu:....why?..why haven't those crimes have been detained yet? even they did those things shouldn't they at least arrest the ones who did it? I know their horrible people but.... their should be at least a few people in their ranks that have a heart of kindness right? right.....? because... Tatsuya-nii-sama said, that not all people are bad and that theirs good in everyones heart if their given a chance....right?.... isn't that...true.....?