PART10:we will see each other again...Doctor

We start at we left off...

In the middle of the night inside the Doctor's office.two figures are seen in the dimly light room of the office.one of them is seated behide the brown desk while the other is sitting on the couch in the room,legs crossed and hands behide her head in a very carefree style.the two individuals are the Doctor and a Sarkaz named W.(I still can't get why her name is literally the capital of a letter.no hate am just curious is all)

The room has been filled with nothing but the sound of a pen scribbling away to a piece of paper on a desk.The Doctor has been in the office doing work all day and half way to the night.he has been sitting in the chair of his desk all day long signing paperwork after paperwork none not once to even dare to take a break from his work.while a white hair female Sarkaz has been sitting on a couch staring at the ceiling of the office for hours her head leaned down backward with her hands behind her head.she has been staring up at the ceiling for thirty minutes until she decided to break the silence.leaning her head forward her hands slumped to the sides down to the fabric of the couch, she glanced at the Doctor who is very focused on his work and just stared at him with her red crimson eyes with a wide smile.

Doctor:......*glances at W*.......

W:*stares intently at the Doctor*.....

Doctor:......what....

W:you reeeally are focused on your work Doc...it's the middle of the night and your still not having the slightest signs of being tired....I wonder if you reeeally ARE even human...or maybe.. your something else...

Doctor:......and what is your point of asking me these questions exactly?...W...

The Doctor spoke while continuing his work he already stopped glancing at the white haired Sarkaz just three seconds ago when she started talking.The Doctor has had his Incounter with the bomb loving Sarkaz multiple of times as he seen her style of combat with use of multiple explosives,reminds him of the time where he threw a grenade straight at a certain crazy pedo scientist of red hair at the face which caused a massive explosion only for her to act more... aggressive...the Doctor doesn't seem to see her as a bother at the start but over the courses of the months she was able to prove him mistakenly wrong as she keeps on barging into his work area either to annoy him or trying to take off his mask to do a face reveal.(btw the people that have seenthe Doctors face are Theresa,Ace,Scout,and Kal'tsit.these are the only people that have seen the Doctors face no-one else)

Tap!

The Doctor has finished his work for the night and grabbed all of them in a stack and tapped them from the sides to even them in place,then he pulled back a drawer underneath his desk and placed his paperwork in it.he sat up from his chair and went to his kitchen sink and boiled some hot water to make himself some tea before setting off to bed in the office.he sleeps in his office on the couch though sometimes he is carried out by Kal'tsit towards their own room to sleep in when she goes to check up on him on nights where he still works on.

The Doctor is Infront of the kettle that's on top of a electric heater that's powered by sunlight. during the day it stores energy like a battery so that he can carry it around with him most of the time it's also portable too!while waiting for his water to heat up he felt a presence creeping up behind him.

Doctor:if you such as dare to touch my mask...I'll tear.off.your.limbs.W...

The Doctor said in a very menacing and deadly tone of full seriousness.
looking at the Sarkaz woman from the corner of his eye he send a deadly glare straight into her eyes which made the Sarkaz woman sweat drop.

W:*sigh*...mou..your no fun Doctor...
can't I just have a small tiiiiny wiiiny little peek of the so called feared and ruthless Doctor of Babel under that mask?