PART20:Lungmen's alleyway massacres

(hi guys! so this will be a very gory and brutal arc story so be prepared to see some very bloody scenes such as brains splattered,chopped limps,body parts and more.by the way am going to be rewritting some parts of the story but just one part of the story and maybe a few more.well let's get into the story.)
===============================

Warning ⚠️

-GORY SCENES
-DISTURBING SCENES
-CHOPPED BODY PARTS
-BEC£€¢§×∆%¢¥€¢¢÷¢§¢¢§¢∆€§¥§§€∆¢€§∆€§€∆€€§£€§€¢€¢%§%∆§%%
ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!! ERROR!!

HAVE FUN...=)

===============================

After the events of Misha Rhodes Island were then tasked in finding the "Lungmen alleyway killer" which Dr.Yami complained since 1.they were exhausted from the first mission and from the battles and 2.They still need to investigate of the disappearence of Misha's dead body from the last night.
so they were given at least 1day of rest which didn't make Yami any better but decided to take it up so that Amiya could rest and so do the others.

Dr.Yami POV

*Sigh*...

I let out a tired sigh as I wander around Lungmen, I wanted to explore the city since their might be some places that I want to remember when we come back here again after we finish this mysterious massacre case now you might be wondering...why am I alone wandering Lungmen all by myself? well...I needed some fresh air.
Amiya is back at the five star hotel along with the others courtesy of leader Wei yenwu while some of the others are either going out or had better things to do.Chen went back to the L.G.D along with Hoshiguma, Exusiai and Texas went out shopping or something? and Franka with Liskarm were with Amiya taking a nap.I took the opportunity of Amiya Asleep since I didn't want her to be more exhausted then she already has and because I didn't need to be monitored all the time or always have a body guard with me.no offense it's not like I like the people monitoring me but I can take care of myself rather having someone taking care of me.

Dr.Yami:hmmm...Lungmen sure is big I don't know where I should go first...
hmmm...

I walked around thinking of places where I should stop by there quite a lot of places to chose from like malls, shops, and other places.

RUMBLE...

Then suddenly while I was thinking my stomach rumbled loudly.

Dr.Yami:damn..my demon is hungry lol. I should find somewhere to eat something...

I walked around when I spotted a place that took my interest.it wasn't fancy or anything just a normal looking one,the outside of the restaurant had tables and chairs as well as a roof over them so that people eating outside can stay dry,there was also a large window so that people can see the inside of the restaurant.I walked up front towards the front door and opened it.

???:hm? Oh! hello sir! welcome to our restaurant!

I looked to my side where I see a girl that looked like a 15 years old in a black apron and white shirt with black pants and white shoes.

Katie:hello! my name is Katie welcome to our restaurant! how may I help you? would you like to take a sit?

Dr.Yami:yes I do

Katie:right! right this way please!

She then guided me towards a empty table and placed something on the table which I guess the menu.

Katie:here you go sir!

I took a sit and I picked up the menu deciding what to order.

Katie:right away sir! it will arrive shortly! call me if you need anything else! bye!