part1: the start

The story begins of a group of boys that look like they were 10 or 9 years old there are currently running from a bunch of thugs that are carrying a bunch of knifes,pipes,bats and...is that a fuckin chainsaw?....anyway the small boys are running from these bad men through the forest, 5 boys of different height. One of the boys that were running has black hair, and is wearing glasses that we're slightly damage but see through he wasn't blind just abit blind, but not too blind.panting and gritting he's teeth.

???: DAMN IT DO THESE GUYS EVER GIVE UP!?(yelled the boy who's clearly getting pissed off about running away from a bunch of ordinary thugs)

???:C-C-CALM DOWN!! NII-SAMA AM SURE WE CAN SHAKE THEM OFF!!(yelled the short brown haired boy who called the boy who yelled his nii-sama)

???:WE CAN LOSE THEM IN THE TREES!!(shouted the short blond hair boy who was also wearing glasses that are rectangle shape with the left glass being cracked a little bit)

They run through the tree line zigzagging between trees in hopes of losing there pursuers they managed to shake off half of them in the forest and managed to shake off a few more on there tail,still.. they were still being pursued by one guy carrying a fucking chainsaw!! It took them about 5 hours of none stop running un-ending amount of sweat dripping from there body and the lack of air, until finally there were safe, breathing very heavily cause of none stop running some of them collapse on the ground touching the dirt tired and exhausted there body's barely holding the weight of there body but at least they were able to get a breather from all the running exercise all day.

Time skip

In the forest is a wooden cabin deep in the forest inside were five 10 or 9 year old boys who are brothers just hanging around inside the house..a 10yo boy wearing slightly damaged glasses, has black hair and is wearing small shorts that covers his knees,a white t-shirt and has a bandage on his right cheek and his forehead the kid seems like he belongs to a notorious gangster and being the leader of one, only he's a child,yes.. a child that packs a punch I guarantee he can punch a hole in the wall dispite being young,he is currently looking out the window guarding to see none of the thugs were following them or spotted the cabin holding a metal pipe as a weapon he stares at the tree lines watching and keeping he's ear at maximum hearing capacity to hear the slightest of sounds from outside of the forest monitoring and making sure they were safe.

Across the room in front of him was a 8yo boy short brown hair that were covering both of his eyes but still can see for some reason (if you know the hair style then I hope it wasn't has bad then it was) the boy was reading a book about different types of tea flavors and cooking recipes as well as reading about a book about mythical legends and for some reason reading poetry? The house didn't had anymore types of books so they were only books he can read since the rest were read by his brother he's currently sitting in a Japanese style sitting position with both feet bent while reading a book he is wearing a brown colored scarf with a fox picture that has nine tails on it
wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a fox design on the front and nine fox tails on the back of the shirt and also wearing small shorts that reaches his knees.

The other one was a 10yo the comedian of the group and was also being considered the weakest one too, since all he does was just laze around sleeping everywhere and making puns and strangely he seems to always smile,hell, he's even smiling while sleeping on a red counch he's brothers were always wondering "how does his face Nevers gets hurt from smiling all the time?? doesn't your face hurt if you smile for too long??" Anyway.. he's just sleeping on the dim red colored counch smiling with his teeth and some saliva drooling from he's mounth, he was wearing a white shirt with sleeves that reach he's elbows, he was also wearing a black and yellow jacket,the hood and sleeves were colored black while the rest were colored yellow on the back of the jacket was skull of a dragon with a weird colored eye of red and insanity green, he's also wearing black shorts with red stripes going upward.hes just on the counch sleeping without a care in the world am pretty sure he can sleep through a nuke blowing in the background.