PART17 Misha (part 3)

We start where we left off...

The scene opens up in a abandoned mine that is used as a base for Reunion.

SLASH!!
RATATATA!!

In the distance,the sound of blades swinging and gunfire can be heard as well as agonizing screams of pain. we then see Texas and Exusiai are fighting a few waves of Reunion grunts.Texas brought down her sword down and slashed down a Reunion grunt the Reunion grunt then fell to the ground with blood covering the ground and their uniform.

Reunion grunt:CURSES! There's only two of them! Get in there already! What are you so scared!?

Reunion grunt: we've already lost over twenty of our comrades! these two devils are no ordinary people!

Exusiai:watch your right!

Texas:give me a hand

Reunion grunt:keep pressuring her I'll finish her off!

Texas:I don't have time to deal with that guy rushing at me...

Exusiai:you owe me a drink next time, all right?

Texas:sure,no hurry it up..

Exusiai:okie dokie! he mister Reunion guy?

Reunion grunt then stops in they're tracks and looks at the smiling red haired sankta.

Reunion grunt:huh?

Exusiai:this bullet is my gift to you. Make sure to accept it with gratitude~

Exusiai then aimed her Kris vector at the Reunion grunt and fired

RATATATA!!

Reunion grunt:wait wha-GUH!!

The Reunion grunt then fell to his back with bullets holes in their stomach and blood on their uniform..

Texas: alright,I took care of him for you~

Texas:thank you very much

Exusiai:we were totally I'm sync back there!

Texas:..guess so.

Reunion grunt:DIE!

a Reunion grunt jumped behind of Exusiai and tried to slash the Sankta from behind but was slashed in the chest by a glowing red sword by Texas.

Exusiai:huh!?

Texas:check your surroundings..

Then suddenly a loud sound of dozens of foot steps came Infront of them as the reinforcements of Reunions came.

Reunion grunt:WHA-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

Exusiai:ah,don't take it personally. but we're on a contract you know? when you're in a logistics business, there's nothing more important then fulfilling your contracts!

Texas:on your left..

Texas said as she sliced a Reunion grunt diagonally.

Exusiai:o-oh,t-thanks..

Texas:please cover my right then start running.we need to move..

As they the two logistics were running from the group of angry Reunions they received a call from their transmission device.

Amiya:Exusiai, we're currently a approaching your position!

Exusiai: we've drawn the full attention of the enemy.the rest is up to you!

Amiya:stay safe!

The scene then shifts to where Amiya and Dr.Yami's location where the rest of their squad is also located.