PART8: the storm,before the disaster

We start as we left off...

The scene starts with the early sun shining high up in the clouds under the calm and silent forest...the birds are chirping,the bunny's are hopping,the flowers are blooming and-

RUMBLE!! RUMBLE!!

Tatsuya:Kurokus!! get back here!! and clean up the kitchen!! look at the mess you made!!

Kurokus: sorry bro!! I gotta have these coffee ice creams!! [also I broke the whisk...]

Tatsuya:GET YOUR ASS!! BACK HERE!!
BEFORE I WILL DRAG IT BACK MYSELF!!!

We see a certain black and yellow colored jacket boy running and heavyly sweating from running away from a four eyes boy holding a metal pipe in his hands while chasing him in the halls of their hidden cave base.each step they made when their feet hit the floor made a loud thud upon impact. Kurokus was running with a coffee ice cream in his hand and also holding a box that's also filled with other coffee desserts. why is Kurokus running? he was in the kitchen making his favorite dessert,coffee flavored ice cream including other desserts he made, that also has coffee flavor while Taisin was in his room training with a punching bag and in the middle of him training his punches he smelled the scent of sweet dairy and cold air of ice in his nose and due to curiosity he went to investigate only to find Kurokus in the kitchen licking a coffee ice cream in his hands and seeing the kitchen as a mess he immediately grabbed his metal pipe using his strings and "POLITELY" asked Kurokus to clean up,only for him to dash out the door.

Taisin:get back here Kurokus!! do you have any idea how many dairy supplies you wasted to make a mess in the kitchen!!! you used up a 2 days Worth!!

Kurokus:AY,AY!!."cool" down there bro! am sure it's fine! no need to be "cold-blooded" right now!! huff,huff!

Taisin throws his metal pipe at Kurokus like a spear in light speed.Kurokus dashed to the side dodging the flying pipe without even looking back and continued to run. when Kurokus did that, Taisin's eye's widened that Kurokus was able to dodge his pipe without looking back.Taisin kept chasing Kurokus through the halls of their base.until they eventually Incountered a very angry Tatsuya Infront of them wearing a bright scary and intimidating smile to the both of them,they tried to escape but failed by being grabbed at the back of their shirts or jacket.

Tatsuya:what do you think you two are doing making this much noise in the morning?...

Tatsuya said in a very intimidating and scary tone that made both Taisin and Kurokus sweating . now the two were on their knees Infront of a passively angry Tatsuya.Taisin just looked at the floor before glancing up towards Tatsuya, their eyes meeting.Taisin had eyes of someone not being intimidated by anyone but when it comes down to Tatsuya's gaze he'll feel very intimidated by him, he's brave enough to beat down thugs and capturers of theirs.but he's not that brave to face a very passively angry Tatsuya, especially if both of his eyes are closed while having a sweet but scary smile... Kurokus on the other hand was sweating while smiling, he was also looking at the floor and glanced at Tatsuya just like Taisin.

Tatsuya:now...I want you two to explain to me...why were you two playing tag in 4:50 in the morning?...and I...want to hear every.little.detail.Please...

They then explained everything to Tatsuya afterwards they were scolded and given a lecture for 5 hours straight in Tatsuya's room.

Meanwhile Izentsu and Yami were in the living room playing games on Kurokus's monitor or computer,they were playing a two player game called smash bros with controllers.Izentsu is seen struggling to keep up with Yami in the game as he is getting beaten up by Yami,since Yami is a strategist he made a strategy and calculated every possible move that Izentsu would make in the game such as to calculate on when to counterattack Izentsu if he's about to make a combo attack or other move sets and made a strategy on how to win each match and boy,oh boy...Yami was merciless against Izentsu he didn't even let the poor boy even make a single counterattack as he continues to beat the hell out of him in the game winning 50 times while Izentsu lost every single time and had no win.