PART9:KAZDEL

Warning ⚠️!-before we start, I must warn you people(again) that some of the characters personalities may not be accurate to the main ones of the story.so keep in mind that they may not act 100 percent like the characters in the game but I will try my best to make them act like the characters just don't be surprised that you might see them acting off or saying stuff that they may or not say of their original personality in game and the story may not be accurate either to the original arknights so there might be alot of random stuff being thrown into the story and some parts of the story here might not be canon to main.aside from all of that stuff I hope you all enjoy this story and have a wonderful and healthy day,so without anymore interruptions let's get in to the story,peace ✌️.

================================

--year:1094 location:Kazdel 11:40pm--
Current situation-at war with theresis

Inside in one of the rooms of babel...

An office like room with a simple design is shown to the scene as a man of dark colored clothes is seen sitting on a chair behide the desk sorting out paper faster then the blink of an eye.
He has finished over 90 pieces of paperwork with only 10 pieces left, there are empty white mugs of coffee by the side of the desk.the sound of scribbling of a pen is the only source of sound that resignated in the room along of sounds of wind blowing of a open window and birds chirping.

CREAK...

Then,the sound of a door open is heard in the room indicating someone has entered the room.the person behide the desk did not bother to look who has entered he's office room seemingly already knowing who it was.

???:I see you have been working hard.
Doctor...

The person whom opened the door spoke before entering and closing the door behide.the person then walked towards the black figure now known as Doctor who has not yet glanced at the person and continued his work before stopping and putting the pen down then finally glancing up to the person that has now entered the room.

???:as always you are too focused on your work to even notice the person you are with..Doctor..

Doctor:put the rest here at my desk I will attend to them immediately....

???:these are some of the daily complaints and recruitment paper that you will need to assort to..along with the other work that you have completed already...

Said the person in a very blank and stoic tone.the person placed the another stack of papers for the Doctor to assort.the Doctor stretched his arms in air also bend his back a little to relieve some stiffend muscles that has been in the same writing position for along time.

He stood up from his chair and went to open a cabinet and took a one cup noddle but was swiped from his hand in a blink of an eye.he turned around and saw the person who entered his office has his cup noddle in their hand while giving him a blank look.

Doctor: dr.kal'tsit...I demand you hand me back my cup noddle...

Doctor said in a very annoyed and intimidating tone that could make anyone run away from him upon hearing it. Dr.kal'tsit just stared at the Doctor with a blank expression not even bothered with the intimidation in his tone as she looked at the cup noddle then back at the Doctor

Kal'tsit:*sigh*...how long have you been eating these unhealthy items?

Doctor:*sigh* that is none of your concern dr.kal'tsit...their my only source of nutrients and their easy to cook and saves me time to continue my work faster...