Extra - Whisper's Journal

• Dedicated to My Fans

~This chapter is an extra and is a shortened version of Whisper’s writing. Her Journal is in much more detail but this is the main line.

Please comment and enjoy as you understand what she truly lived with.

My first memory was with my mother. I was 6 and we were in the super market. A man stood in the shadows and watched us.

I always noticed the men. They never bothered us and Mother never noticed them. They scared me at first but I became braver. Mother had been ill a lot as I got older. At the time she said she was fine but I knew something was wrong.

I had just started school that year. Other kids were scared of me. I only had a few friends but their mothers didn’t want me near them. They said bad things about me and my mother.

On my 7th birthday, I asked about my dad. I had noticed other kids who had dads but I didn’t. Mother told me the story about how she was attacked but a man. The man killed my father and wounded my mother while she had me in her belly.

Sadly I have learned that it was a vampire. But at the time I believed Mother.

About the time of my 8th birthday, mother became deathly sick. We were in the market and she was sweating and acting strange. She kept handing me fruit telling me to put up my toys. She finally collapsed and I cried out. We were taken to the hospital where Mother was in a bed asleep in a coma.

Moments before she passed the nurse tried to push me out of the room. Somehow I was strong enough that she couldn’t make me budge. I never left her side even when social services tried to take me. I sat with her till an hour after her death. I was falling sleep after crying and one of the nurses drugged me so that CPS could take me and put me in a foster care. The last glimpse of my mother was when they were covering her face with a sheet as I was carried away in my drugged state.

I didn’t even get to say good bye to the only person that ever loved me.

The state handled all her affairs since she didn’t have any family as far as they could find. I was sent to the foster care. My first house had 6 kids. I was the youngest and all the other kids bullied me or were scared of me. I was walking to school alone one morning when I was attacked. That was the first time I was raped.

I didn’t go to school that day. I stayed in the alleyway and cried for hours as I looked at the marks on my chest. The blood poured down my body and I sat in the blood till a police officer heard me crying. He found me and took me to a hospital. They fixed up my cuts and sent me to the home.

When the foster mother saw me, she was disgusted and blamed me for it. She then sent me away. I ended up in California next. I rode a bus to school this time. But the other kids still bullied me. They would take my things or yell at me. I always yelled back but then they showed fear. I always scared the other kids.

I was at that house for a month when I left to go to the post office. I always got my own mail. But when I got back the house was gone. In its place were ashes and my lockbox. The Fosters parents blamed me and sent me away again. I was in New York State now.

I was getting smarter by then. Never walk alone. But that didn’t help the second time I was raped…

I was walking with one of the other foster care kids when we were attacked by 6 men. They let the other girl go but not me. The scars on my back were left that time.

 I hid the scars and marks from that foster family. On my 9th birthday, I hid in the back yard and sang to myself. I got tired and started to play with some grass and a rock I found. Somehow I wondered off and got lost. As I looked for my way back, a man cornered me. I left that attack with my largest scar that runs down my body now.

A foster kid found me and I was sent away again. This time to Florida. But I had a nick name that the foster system gave me. I was the Whispered Rape. No Foster family wanted me now. So I was stuck with the worst and the poorest of families. The Florida family didn’t feed me and didn’t let me in a bed. I slept on the floor and dug through the trash cans at night. The man in that family raped me 6 times before the government found out.

I was shipped off to North Dakota. This family was the best but also the shortest. I was 11 at the time and finally hitting puberty. It scared the hell out of me when it hit but the mother there helped me. She was ill though and died leaving me and her adopted son in the system again.

I was in Tennessee for the next year. I was raped multiple times but I hid the evidence till it caught up to me. I was at school one morning when I got sick in the middle of class. The foster mother took me to the doctor. I was pregnant from one of the rapes.

The mother thought that I was a whore and sent me off. I ended up with a Foster father this time. He scared me but paid for an abortion. I had scars after that as well. He raped me only days after those scars healed and I ran way.

I ended up pregnant again a year later from a gang rape. That child was aborted too but that left the most awful scars. At the time I was on the streets running from the newest family when I found out I was pregnant. A lady found me puking and offered to help. I ended up with nasty scars and an infection.

I was found though and the hospital fixed me up before my final foster home. I was 14 and found a way out. I used everything in my power to escape the government clutches and succeeded after my 15th birthday. I found the money and went to Austin. That’s where I got the apartment and job that I had when I meet Alex. But I was there for a year before he came.

I was raped many times and meet Ryan a few of those times. Every meeting ended with scars and pain though. I did get pregnant again but this time the baby was lost before I could abort it.

The morning before Alex, I was raped and that’s when Blood-Fang finally came and helped me in my time of need.