LOVM-Night Ravens_chapter_04

(Council throne room)

The guards have taken Vox Machina and Night Ravens to the throne room where Uriel is enraged by the recent event that was caused by Vox Machina and Night Ravens.

Uiel: You've ruined our banquy, assaulted political allies, and risked the security of the realm. Throw them in irons!

Guard: You heard him. Come with me.

Both of the groups were about to resist until Allura convinced Uriel that she will see that they are properly punished while Uriel gets some rest after a long evening. He agreed and left for the night.

Vi'rillyn: Lady Allura, something is very wrong with Uriel. He's under the Briarwoods influ, I can feel it.

Allura: That is a considerable accusation. Do you have proof?

Vex: No. But I can get it. I just need time and access to-

Allura: (interrupts) I find that to be difficult to believe. (Sigh.) Emon owes you a debt, but that does not mean you are above the law. Though perhaps Uriel is being too brash.

Until this is resolved, you are hereby confined to your keep under house arrest.

Both groups tried to protest about the house arrest.

Grog: How can you arrest a house!?

Cly'Hana: Grog, don't cause more of a fuss.

Pike: (Comfort Grog) Okay. Thank you, Lady Allura.

Allura: I'll convene a formal inquiry at once. Your fate will be determined once we hear the Briarwoods side of the story. If they'll even speak to us anymore.

Michael: Lady Allura, the Briarwoods can not be trusted. Whatever their side of the story is, it's just another lie.

Allura: I'm sorry Mr Fenix. But until there's proof, you will be under house arrest.

Michael: But Lady Allura-

Rexus stops him from speaking further.

Rexus: That's enough Michael.

Michael: But Rex-

Rexus: (stern look) What's done is done! Understand?

Michael: ...Yeah.

Michael looks down in disappointment.

(Greyskulls Keep)