LOVM-Night Ravens_chapter_07

3rd POV

Vox Machina and the resistance ran through the towns from any guards pursuing them.

Archie: (To resistance.) Spread word of our escape. Rendezvous in the morning.

She nods before they split up. Once they pass through the sun tree, Keyleth stops for the moment and sees that both the fake Vox Machina and the fake Night Ravens were still hanged. Making her worried that they may share the same fate until Kristana comforts her.

 Making her worried that they may share the same fate until Kristana comforts her

Kristana: It's not gonna happen to us.

Keyleth: (Looks down.) How can you be sure...?

Kristana: Because we have each other, and we won't go down without a fight. Let's go before they spot us.

She smiles for a bit before they continue until they make it to the hideout.

(Rebel HQ)

As soon as they were inside the rebel HQ, Vax starts yelling at Percy with a glare

Vax: Time to start talking, Percival. The fuck happened back there?

Percy: I assure you, I'm in control.

Vax: Oh, were you in control when you pointed that at me? I saw your eyes!

Percy: The pepperbox is a potent tool. I...I may have gotten carried away.

Rexus: Carried away!?! You know damn well that we barely escape with our own lives no thanks to you.

Percy: And it would've been worse if I didn't do something about it.

Vax: Oh, I swear, if you turn that thing on any of us again, (Grabs Percy collar shirt.) I will not hesitate. I will kill you!

Rexus: So will I...let me make this perfectly clear de Rolo, I will not hesitate to kill you myself if you pull a stunt like that again. You have been keeping secrets from us the moment we stepped foot in this city. You are very close to losing our complete trust in you, so I suggest you start talking right now if you want any of us to trust you now.